22

Jin put his son in a deep slumber, so he can go talk to someone he hasn't talk to in five years

Jin put his son in a deep slumber, so he can go talk to someone he hasn't talk to in five years. "This place is still as beautiful as ever". Jin felt nostalgic seeing the garden again. "Well its about time you came to visit me".

(Taeyeon aka Isis- Goddess of life and magic)

Jin instantly hugs the women and the women laughs. "And you came alone... Again". Taeyeon sighs. "Sorry mother". Jin apologizes and Taeyeon pinches her son's cheek. "Now you know I'm not mad". Taeyeon said. "I just want to turn my grandson into a baby and kiss all over him". Taeyeon giggled. "Mother...". Jin stared at her.

"What?". Taeyeon tilted her head. "Stop hogging my grandchild SeokJin". Taeyeon huffs. "Now, to serious matters". Taeyeon glares at her son. "Really?". Taeyeon says. "Making a deal with Hoseok, what were you thinking?". Taeyeon ask. "I was thinking about my son". Jin answers. "And what about you?". Taeyeon sadly asked.

Jin grabs his mother's hand and smiles. "I'll be alright". Jin says knowing that he wouldn't be. "I'm sorry SeokJin". Taeyeon cries. "I can't help either of you". Taeyeon says and Jin dries his mother tears. "I'll figure a way to get you out of here mother, I swear". Jin said and Taeyeon nods. "I know". Taeyeon smiles at her son. "Jin... I want you to do something for me".

Jin gave his mother a warm smile. "I'll do anything you ask of me mother". Jin said. Taeyeon gently touches Jin's cheek, just to say...

"I want you to trust the Gods".