Frustrations

First the failure of a major brand deal and now this? I come home to my wife and she picks a fight with me.

"Im just saying you could have texted me you were coming home late" Kara says sighing.

"You know how I am with L-Corp" I say calmly.

"Lena you need to try harder. I don't know how much longer I can cope with this" Kara says quietly.

My eyes widen with shock and I huff. My lips purse and I watch Kara like a hawk.

"Are you saying what I think you are?" I say emotionly.

"Maybe I am! Lena I could have anyone I want but I still choose you" Kara says exasperated.

At this revelation a primal jealousy spikes within me. I almost growl as I pin Kara to the wall. Her eyes dark with confusion and anger she stands helplessly. For a quick second I look deep into her deceivingly blue eyes.

"Kara" I purr.

I rip open her baby blue button up and listen to the clatter of buttons. She gasps but still makes no attempt to leave.

"You really think that anyone else could make you feel the way I do?" I laugh darkly.

She attempts to stand taller and composed but ultimately still looks flustered. She crosses her arms defiantly pushing her boobs up and together. Momentarily I am distracted by my gorgeous wife.

"Maybe I do" Kara replies confidently.

I call her bluff and unbutton her pants, undoing the zip I slide down her body and kiss her legs all the way down. She shivers as I look up at her, Kara steps out of the pants with her arms still crossed.

I lick up her thigh and squeeze her ass. She bucks forward in a pathetic attempt to receive much needed friction. Teasing her I miss where Kara needs me most and continue up her body.

With her positively aroused I lean into her ear and nibble on her ear lobe. Leaving a dark hickey on her neck I release the patch of skin with a pop.

"Kara Luthor Danvers you are Mine" I say huskly.

I pull back from her neck and stare deeply into those defiant and sexy blue eyes. I close my eyes and kiss my wife roughly, my hands tangle in her soft blonde locks as I thoroughly explore her mouth.

Our tongues dance in a passionate tango, like a dance with death. Roughly I push my wife against the wall and pull away breathing heavily.

"Say it" I say sternly.

She whimpers as I press my knee into her drenched core. Her eyes close and she bucks  her hips needlely.

"Say it, I won't ask again darling" I say caressing her face.

"I-I am yours o-oonly yours" she says breathily.

I rub my knee against her and push her against the wall again, causing delicously tortuous pleasure.

"Good girl darling" I say kissing her deeply.

Moaning against her soft lips I lift her legs around my waist and hold her steadily. I slowly walk into our bedroom and lay her back down on the bed softly.

"You could never live without me, without my touch" I say possessively.

Her body yearns for my touch, aches for the pleasure and pain. Of course she wants me, she needs me more than anything right now.

"Darling after I'm done with you, you won't ever threaten to leave me" I say with a raised eyebrow.

She nods her head and watches me impatiently. Feeling merciful I crawl down her body and tug her panties off, revelling in the sight of her arousal sticking to the ruined fabric.

"Lena" Kara moaned.

"Yes darling?" I say looking into her dark blue eyes.

I run my index finger through her folds and watch as they glisten like my wifes soon to be ruined pussy. Without waiting for a reply I thrust two fingers into the deep confides at a fast speed.

"What do you need baby?" I say in a sultry tone.

"Y-you" Kara chokes out.

Hearing her strained voice I change up my thrusting. Going painfully fast and then slowing right down, just so my beautiful wife can't come yet. She fists the sheets as I continue my ministrations.

With a deep desire I pull out of my wife and flip over he whining body. I smack her ass and watch with glee as she moans dipping her head.

"Stay right here and close your eyes" I instruct.

She does just as I say because I see her in the same position I left her in except she has her fingers in her pussy and she is on the verge of coming.

I rush behind her and smack her ass, Hard. She squirms and whimpers, her fingers stopping their movements.

"You've been a very bad girl. So... put your fingers in your mouth and suck them clean" I say in a deep tone.

I observe as she moans, taking her sweet time Kara sucks her fingers clean and backs her ass more towards me. Once I see her distracted I ram my 9 inch strap on right into her. She groans and falls onto her elbows crying.

"Take it as your punishment" I say hoarsely.

I still my movements whilst her tight pussy expands to accommodate my length.
Kara whimpers as her body launches forward with each thrust. Her eyes are wide and her perky tits are bouncing languidly. I groan as my hips smack against her heated skin. With one hand I grab a fistfuls of hair pull back, positioning her body in and arch I reach deeper inside her expanding pussy.

"Lena!" Kara screams.

We are now both panting hard due to our drastic change in speed and position. Kara is speaking in incoherent words because of how hard I am fucking her.

"Kara come for me" I say with a raw voice.

I rub her unhooded clit mercilessly as we come undone together. I jerkly thrust into my wife as she comes down from an intense orgasm. I love Kara even more after sex because of the look on her face of pure bliss, the sight of come gushing from my Wife always makes me groan.

After i'm sure her extra sensitive body is done spasming I pull out of her and dispose of the strap on. I slap her pussy once more as a little payback and smirk at the guttural moan that comes from Kara's mouth. I gently lift my wives body further up the bed and tuck her in. I hop into the other side of bed and cuddle her tightly.

"You are mine forever Kara" I whisper into her ear, kissing her on the forhead.

"I know" Kara says weakly and rasply as she drifts to sleep peacefully.

Hey yo, so I hope you guys enjoyed this and the way it was written. This chapter was written with my emotions, because I had a fight with my friend who is no longer my friend. I decided to vent that anger and wrote this. I'm sorry if there are mistakes or you don't like it but at this point I have realised if you dont like it well then don't read it and complain to me because I dont care (only if your feedback isn't helpful). For all you fans thank you so much, I know this doesn't make up for the late update last time but my motivation lately is non-existent. Anyway I doubt anyone actually reads this but if you do just know I love and support you all. Vote for me and follow me if not then thanks for reading. 😘❤✌