Chapter 18

{Jasper P.O.V}

2 Days before Christmas

I can't believe this. I have to give up my room and share a room with Daniel. Me, Jamie, and Daniel sleeping in one room. Ughhhh. My grandma and grandpa are sleeping in the other guest room and our cousin Aaron is sleeping in my room with his younger brother Caleb. Jamie's father is coming on Christmas but Jamie is spending the whole break. Daniel's room is sportified. To think of it I've never seem his room until today. Football and basket ball stuff everywhere. His bed, king size with a huge recliner seated for two and to top it off a freaking touch screen tv. I wish I had the luxury suite when I first arrived.

"Please don't break anything.....it took me 4 jobs, 3 friendly loans and 2 rich girlfriends to buy all of this stuff. " he told me giving me a key. This really is a freaking hotel, I can't wait to steal the little soaps and shampoos in the bathroom. "And I don't want Aaron or Caleb in here."

"What about Jamie?"

"Especially that douche"

"My boyfriend isn't a douche and mom says he's going to be rooming with us."

"Oh hell no. Mom!!!!" Danny screamed.

"Yeah?"

"You let Jamie spend the weekend???"

"Yeah, he's rooming with you and Jasper. I need Jasper to come and help me bring in the tree and I need you to go and pick up Jamie, Caleb, and Aaron." She called out.

I smirked pushing pass him to assist my mom with the tree.

"Remember what we talked about?" Mom said screwing the tree in as I held it up.

"Yeah, straight as line." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well, what are you getting Jamie for Christmas?" Mom said getting up dusting the tree leaves from her shirt.

"I was thinking about getting him a game system. I remember how upset he was when he couldn't work my playstation the first time he came over. He said he never had a game system before. A little boy's child hood isn't complete without a game console, " I laughed.

"You should get him a X box 360 with the little Kinect thing. I had one on hold for Daniel but I don't think he needs it. It was the last one in stock. You should get him a dance game too, and call of duty, that game is kick ass."
The room went silent before we both burst out in laughter. Did my mother just say call of duty was kick ass? Jeeeez. The rest of the day was filled with putting up decorations and setting up the guest rooms. Grandma Summer and Grampa Glenn arrived way before Daniel and my cousins.

"Summer should I tell him now?" Grandpa asked excitedly.

"No no, wait till everyone gets here dear." Grandma summer replied knitting a sweater.

"Tell me what?" Last time grandpa had to tell me something exciting it was that he sat on Mr.Clyde, my pet squirrl.

I heard laughing at the door and turned to see Jamie with my 13 year old cousin Caleb in a head lock. I frowned Jamie was sagging with a leather jacket on and a beanie. I liked his skinny jeans better.

"Jamie how many times do I have to tell you not to come in my house with your pants below your ankles" my mom winked at me pretending to fuss at him.

"Sorry Mrs.D," he said ruffing up my cousin.

"Let me go Jay!!!" Caleb wined.

What has happened to my boyfriend?!?! MY BOYFRIEND!!! Who the heck is Jay?

"What's up Jas" Jamie held his fist out and just as I was about to give him a knuckle touch he twisted my arm behind my back. Wow I think he is going a little over board with the straight boy thing.