CHAPTER 34: What's wrong with him?

Italy is so beautiful.

I love this view.

❤❤❤❤❤

-------------------------------------------------------

EVELINE KNIGHT

The next morning I woke up to see there was no Xander beside me. I sat up on the bed and started rubbing by eyes with one hand. Then I went to the washroom took a shower.

I saw the breakfast on the table "Have the breakfast then we'll leave

I saw the breakfast on the table "Have the breakfast then we'll leave."

He said and I nodded. I started eating my breakfast when he went to washroom. I was on my last bread when Xander came from the washroom. My mouth hung open and my breath hitched to see the view in front of me. He was just wearing just a towel on his waist. His upper body was completely naked. He looked so sexy that I couldn't even gulp my bread it was still in my mouth and the left part was in my hand. I froze seeing him in that position. Some droplets of water were still there on his body. I could feel my face heating up by now.

He went in front of the mirror and started rubbing his hair. I was literally checking him out. He looked at me through the mirror I bit my lower lip.

He smirked

He smirked. He then started coming towards me. I was still on the couch frozen.

"I didn't had my breakfast in the morning." He stood in front of me his eyes not leaving mine. He then bent down to my eye level and said in an extremely sexy voice "Gulp it."

What?

The bread duffer it's still in your mouth.

I gulped finally. He smirked and took a bite from my bread.

 He smirked and took a bite from my bread