Chapter 64: LAURA

Hey everyone! today would be my last update on this book. I would be uploading four chapters (including one author's note) Please read all of them and let me know what you all think. SO yeah, this is the ending you are about to read. Lemme know if you liked it. I literally just finished writing the last chapter and i can't believe that this book is done already. I got so attached to writing it. I love you all so much for your endless support. None of this would have been possible without you guys. Love you all always. <3 :')

As today is the last update feel free to comment anything that you feel, any thought that comes in your mind while reading the updates. I would love it if you guys spam the comment area. <3

My head hurts so much. There is this pain on my chest as if someone is standing on it. My whole body hurts to be honest. What happened? Where am I? I racked my brain but when I could not remember anything, I opened my eyes but I was blinded by the bright white lights. That is when everything came back to me. I closed my eyes shut . The rush of the sudden events came to me making me dizzy and the lights added to my head ache.

"Laura!" came mom's voice form the distance. It felt as though she is so far away.

Why am I awake? Oh so the surgery went okay. Thank god. The surgery went okay. Oh. I suddenly opened my eyes. Wait wait wait. No no no. I look over to see George, Mom, Dad and Olivia standing beside me.

"Lynn?" I mouthed. Mom shook her head.

What!? Maybe she didn't understand my question.

"Mom... Lynn," I tried saying but my voice came out raspy, though it was clear enough for them to hear.

Mom shook her head again. Why can't I get a clear answer! I sat up as mom came forward to help me.

"Mom where is Lynn," I asked again. My brained seemed not to catch what actually happened.

"Laura she is-" but before mom can finish her sentence she broke down.

Oh.

"It's okay mama," I tried to console my poor mother as my own eyes started to pool.

"Thank goodness you are okay," Mom said as she came forward, wrapping her arms around me. Dad followed suit. It would normally be comforting to be around my parent's arms but right now I am getting suffocated. I can't breathe my brain is getting fuzzy, my thoughts are unclear.

"Please," I said from under them as my parents made space for me, so I can take a gulp of fresh air.

My head has gone numb, as though my brain is replaced with ice. I can't see anything properly because of the tears. My chest hurts, my legs hurt, my body hurts, my soul hurts. I am broken now. I have fallen to pieces and no one can glue me back again.

I have no one now. I don't have a sister anymore. Actually I still have Lynn inside me. She is still my sister and she would remain forever.

I put my hand over my chest and felt my heartbeat, Lynn's heart beat. I couldn't stop my tears. I don't know for how long I kept crying. I don't know how many people came to console me, what they said. I just kept crying. Doctors and nurses came to check me up and I let them do whatever they were doing. I didn't feel any pain when they replaced my IV. I didn't feel any pain when I was injected with the needle. I didn't feel any dizziness when I stood up for the first time. I don't feel anything. I am empty from the inside because my sister left me. She sacrificed herself for me and I could do nothing about it.

...

Mom and Dad wheeled me around the room where Lynn is. Well, her body is. We saw from behind the glass as they wrapped her and put her on a stretcher. When we could go inside mom wheeled me in. I was dreading this from the start but we have to do this.

I look over as they showed her to us. There she is lying peacefully. She hasn't changed a bit. I touched her cheek. It is cold. I long for it to become warm again but it is useless now. I reach out for her hand and wraped my fingers around hers. Her fingers hang loosely from the sides but I don't care. Her hand is in mine for what maybe the last time. I kissed it. I couldn't control my tears. Mom and Dad watched from behind me tears streaming down their faces. I put her hand over my cheek and wiped my tears. I whispered, "Be brave," to me because I know she would do this.

"I am very proud of you Lynn; you were so selfless, so kind all your life. I love you. I love everything about you. It's been a few hours only but you have gone so far. I miss you. I love you," I said through my tears and I mean each and every word from the core of my existence. I would make her proud. Now it is my turn. I would not let her down. She gave up her life for me; I would live my life for her.

I looked over her as mom and dad came forward, her eyes were half closed so it looked as though she would just wake up any second.

I put my fingers over her eyelids and closed them

"There, you are just asleep now,"

Mom and Dad bid their goodbyes as I sat in the wheelchair beside them still holding Lynn's hand.

I can't believe she is gone. My kind, forgiving, selfless sister is gone. She gave too much all her life. I still remember her as a kid when she used to water plants, she would always over water because she didn't know when to stop giving. She really didn't know when to stop giving. She sacrificed everything all her life and never asked anything in return.

She kind of even gave her last wish off for me and now she gave her life for me. What was I able to do? Nothing but I won't stop here I would make her proud.

She was my blue crayon. The one I never had enough of. The one I used to colour the sky with.

Guys I am so very sorry 

 please continue reading :)

Vote, Add, Follow and COMMENT! :)