CHAPTER 69

Mature.

Smooth winds,

Smooth winds,

Cloudy skies

Holding rough hands,

Twinkling eyes

So let's run away,

Hand in hand

While we steal secret glances.

(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

🌌

17th July, 2022

"Am I too tall?" You asked, hopping towards the highest shelf of the cupboard to reach the books. Jungkook shook his head, walking over to you and lifting you up. Once you grabbed it, he put you back on the ground, staring at you with pursed lips."No, dummy. You're perfect"

"I am so much younger than you." You mumbled, bending over to reach the farthest part of the car trunk. "What?" Jungkook spat, frowning at you. "Aren't I too young for you?" You repeated, breathing heavily. "Are you an idiot?" he replied instead, walking back inside the house. You huffed, blowing the strand of hair away from your face.

"I'm so fat" you breathed out, plopping yourself next to him on the passanger's seat. He glared at you this time, not replying but instead switching on the air conditioner of the car. "I have such big boobs too" you shook your head disappointingly. At that he shot his head towards you, looking at you with an expression that screamed 'unbelievable'. "Y/N, What the fuck?" He asked you and you pouted.

"I am not your ideal type then. Your ideal type is short, thin, older than you, even flat chested and I'm n-" He slapped his hand on your mouth making you frown. "My ideal type isn't all this. My ideal type is you." He stated, removing his hand, pecking you quickly and putting on his seatbelt. "Whatever. That's what you said about IU." you mimicked him, your funny squeaky voice surfacing through. He snickered, selecting the best playlist he could find for the trip.

"Let's start, yeah?" He asked and you shook your head. "No no! Waiteu!" You said in a funny korean accent, grabbing a flower clip from your bag. It was a huge plastic flower attached to a clip and you quickly put it on the side of your head, admiring yourself in the mirror with a natural pout.

Jungkook giggled to himself, resting his hand on the car door as he watched you with his palm hiding his silly smile. Once you were done, you turned to him, smiling widely and cutely. "Now, ma'am? Shall we proceed?" He asked, resting his head on his fist and you grinned, nodding. He chuckled before holding the steering wheel as the car moved swiftly.