seventeen

dad

✩︎

HANA

The loud laughs that Harry's been letting out constantly throughout the day have pretty much cured any stress I felt; he sounds genuinely happy.

He enjoys the full day of swimming more than I thought, and I'm certain he was thinking about going down on me underwater again for most of the day, his fingertips often digging into my thighs as we floated lazily int he water.

His mood darkens whenever Noah nears us, which is a lot.

"Hey, Hana, the weather's nice today," he exclaims energetically just after lunch; he's been lurking close to us for a while, though Harry hadn't really noticed.

"Yeah," I reply plainly. Harry's eyes roll in annoyance as he guides me closer towards him by his hold on my waist, resting his forehead on my shoulder as our legs bump into each other with each movement to keep us afloat.

"Perfect for sunbathing."

"Hm," I nod and hum in response, biting my lip to suppress a smile as Harry spins us around, kissing my neck lightly, though I can tell he isn't entirely concentrating on me - he's keeping eye contact with a still enthusiastic Noah and most likely flipping him off as he continues to kiss along my neck.

Usually, that type of possessive behaviour would annoy me, but with Harry, it's always so attractive.

Anne had left around twelve, and I'm incredibly proud of Harry for even giving her a hug goodbye, though short and pretty awkward - she cried, of course.

We're now laid in bed, all the covers kicked to the floor as we try to cool down; he hadn't listened when I said 'don't fuck me too hard'. He hadn't listened at all - quite the opposite, actually.

"Fuck," he sighs, running his hands over his face and pushing his slightly damp curls from his forehead.

"That was nice."

"Yeah, it felt really fucking nice, Cherry. I can't remember the last time I came that hard, you always feel so good, Han," he's still very much breathless, as am I. His solid chest, shiny with perspiration, is rising and falling shallowly.

"I had three so beat that," I boast playfully, completely tired out and falling half to sleep already.

"Shush. Go to sleep, baby," he mumbles, my vision beginning to return to normal instead of the fuzzy view I've had - we got high before, so everything was much more intense than it probably would've been, not that I'm complaining.

"We're going to Italy tomorrow," I remind him gleefully, my voice quiet and I'm not sure he even heard me as his eyes fall closed and he puffs out a heated breath.

"Today - it's seven minutes past midnight."

"Italy," I smile, dragging out the pronunciation until Harry giggles adorably and rolls over to land on top of me, our bodies flush and his skin extremely warm.

"Italy," he repeats, attacking my neck and bare chest with ticklish kisses, his eyes bright as I laugh and attempt to shove him away. My laughter stops immediately and morphs into a moan and my back arching as he playfully takes my nipple between his soft lips.

"Harry, stop," I sigh in pleasure as he rolls the other between his callous fingers and leaves bruises littered across my chest with his sweet mouth.

"Don't want to," he mutters with a shake of his head, though his eyes flicker to mine to check I wasn't actually being serious.