The Strange Shadow

Time - 3 pm
You were in your room sadly looking out of the window, thinking about all the fun moments you shared with Mina. You put your hand outside the window and watched as the rain drops fell from the clouds and landed onto your hand. Few seconds later your mom called out to you from outside your room.
Mom- Y/n? Sweetie you haven't had lunch. Aren't you hungry?
You wiped your tears and cleared your throat before speaking back.
You- No mom. Maybe later
Mom- you said that an hour ago.
You- But I don't feel like eating.
Mom- You can't just stay in your room the entire day sulking.
(you didn't answer back but just looked down and sighed)
You- Mom just let it be. I'll eat when I want to.
(your mom didn't want to argue with you so she gave up)
Mom- Alright then. I'll keep your food in the fridge. Heat it up when you're hungry. You'll eat right?
You- Maybe
(your mom knew that you won't be eating, so she already had a plan)
(15 minutes later your heard a knock on your door)
You- Omma~ I said I'm not hungry.
*knock* *knock*
You - I'll eat later, mom!
*Knock* *knock*

(You lost your patience and opened the door in Frustration )
You- WH- J-Jeno. What are you doing here?
(You looked at him and saw a plate of food in his hands)
Jeno-So you haven't been eating Huh?
You- (sighs) Mom told you, didn't she?
(Jeno entered your room and you closed the door)
Jeno - I know you're having a tough time but you need your strength.
(you sat down on your bed and Jeno sat down next to you)
(Jeno scooped up a little food with the spoon from your plate and lifted it in front of your mouth)
(You avoided it by facing towards the other side)
Jeno- C'mon y/n, If you eat I'll take you with me cause I found out where Irene and Rose live. And You'll be able to take your revenge.
(Instantly you looked at him and ate the spoonful of food)
(Jeno smiled at you)
Jeno- That's my girl! (gives a small peck on your cheek) Okay have a little more. I'm gonna feed you. ✌ If you finish this then I will tell you more about what we'll be doing tomorrow.
You- deal! (smiles)
(You listened to what Jeno said about finding Irene and rose while Jeno kept feeding you)
Jeno - I found out that Irene and rose Live somewhere deep in the forest. My brothers will be coming too.
You - Why do they live in the forest?
Jeno- I don't know much about that. But they work for someone powerful.
I was afraid of taking you there but Maybe if we train together then we can be powerful too.
You- I agree. (nods)
Jeno- what do you say? Shall we do our training today?
You- yeah of course! What time?
Jeno- 4:30 to.......6:00 is that okay with you?
You- (smiles and nods)
(You and Jeno kept talking to each other until it was 4:30 )
Timeskip.                                                    

(Jeno took you to the same place where you learned how to fly)

(He started teaching you how to control your powers, he taught you a few fighting skills just in case. He made you pick up a rod/stick and showed you how to use it as a weapon)

Jeno- Wow you're good.
You- thanks.
Jeno- now let's have a match! You versus me.
You- (small gasp) ohh ok..
Jeno- Don't worry. I will make sure you won't get hurt.
(you nod in understanding)
(As soon as the fight started you both opened up your wings)
(He quickly used his wings to swipe intensely which made you fly back but instead of falling you maintained your balance)
(you used telekinesis and made all the rocks around you float) (you pushed your hands forward making the rocks charge straight towards Jeno)
(Jeno was surprised but quickly created an invisible / protective wall around him)
Jeno - (yells from a distance) Whoa! Are you mad at me or something!?
You- (chuckles) whoops sorry. Want me to go easy on ya?
Jeno - Haha nope I think I can handle it.
(Jeno lifted his arm making the Lakes water rise up. The waters rose up high in the air and came directly at you in a fast speed)
(You Stayed calm, closed your eyes and used your hand to block your face. At that moment the water stopped right in front of you. You pushed it with your hands, turning it into Ice. You pushed the ice in Jeno's side in a quick pace. Jeno somehow punches it and the ice falls down in tiny pieces.
You then picked up the rod/stick and so did Jeno. You spun it a few times before lifting it and attacking, Jeno managed to block you by using his rod. You then pretended to hit him on his right arm but then suddenly switched to the left side which created a distraction for Jeno. You hurriedly kicked Jeno's leg making him kneel to the ground and you hit the stick away from Jeno's hand)
Jeno- Ah ow okay you win.
(You bend down to his level)
You- (Nervous) Jeno I'm so sorry very sorry. Are you alright? Did I kick hard? Are you hurt? Can you walk? Are you mad at me? (You asked Jeno all these questions in one breath) (You checked his leg to make sure he didn't get hurt)
Jeno - (chuckles) you're adorable. I love you.
(Jeno came closer to you and kissed your lips for a few seconds )
Jeno- I love that you care about me.
You- Of course Cause I love you.
(you Stood up and dusted your shirt before giving Jeno a hand)
(Jeno got up and said)
Jeno- Let's go back home. It's past 6. and I think you're ready to fight anyone who comes in your way. You did great
You - Yes!! Thank you Jeno. Are you sure you're OK?
Jeno- I'm totally fine babe. (winks)  (ruffles your hair) don't worry.
Timeskip.                                                   

(Once you reached home,Jeno stopped you)
Jeno- Y/n Y/n hold on. I have something for you.
You- Really?  What?
(Jeno searched through his car)
Jeno- Ah here it is. This is for you. (He said holding out a beautiful necklace)
You- wahh~ but why?

 (He said holding out a beautiful necklace)You- wahh~ but why?

Jeno- This is no ordinary necklace. If you're ever in trouble, Just hold this necklace and with the heat it will start glowing. Do you see this bracelet around my wrist? It's the same as your necklace. When you hold your necklace, even my bracelet will start glowing and then I will come right away. And it's works the other way around too. Like if I'm in trouble then you can come help me.
You- Wow that's so cool. And it is really pretty.
Jeno - Nothing can beat your beauty, princess. May I? (he said holding out the necklace.)
(you turned around lifting your hair up while Jeno put the necklace around your neck)
Jeno - There! So tomorrow we'll go find Irene and Rose okay?
You- yeah....
Jeno- and anywhere and anytime you're in trouble don't hesitate to call me.
You- (nods) understood.
Timeskip.           10 pm                             

(You were laying in your bed, when you heard a sound. It sounded as if it came from outside. You looked out the window and saw someone standing outside. You couldn't see the face except the sillouete. It looked like a male. You looked carefully and it looked like he was calling you outside.)
(you went downstairs. To tell your dad that someone was outside)
Your dad- Y/n, Jeno is waiting outside for you.
You- why didn't you call him in?
Dad- I did but he wants to talk to you outside.
you- Oh OK (you went outside) hey Jeno. What's up? (looks at him)
(Jeno just stood there and smirked.)
You - You okay? Why are you looking at me like that?
(Jeno's eyes turned golden yellow)
Jeno- You fell right into my trap. (he said in a deep voice)
(You were confused for a second when you realized something)
You- Oh.. My y-you're not J-Jeno, are you?
???- you guessed right.
(at that moment you heard a loud howling sound)
( you looked around and noticed that you were surrounded by huge werewolves)

 (at that moment you heard a loud howling sound) ( you looked around and noticed that you were surrounded by huge werewolves)