𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

After Kibum has changed Taemin's diaper, they sat in the living room to watch "Frozen". Taemin loved that movie and he sang every single song with the characters. Especially "Let it go".

- Let it go! - He more screamed than sang. - LET IT GO!

- Baby, calm down - Kibum said. - Jonghyun is sleeping upstairs.

Taemin ignored him, he started to sing even louder.

- Lee Taemin - Kibum said more sternly. - Be quiet or I'll turn off the movie.

- You can't eomma! - Taemin said angrily. 

- Yes, I can and I will if you don't start to behave like a good boy - he said.- And now sit and sing quieter. 

Taemin sat with ''phi" sound and crossed arms. 

The truth was, Taemin was a little brat, he liked to tease his caregivers. 

- I want ice creams  -he said but Kibum ignored him.

It was almost 8 p.m, it was too late to eat ice cream which had way more sugar than they should. 

- I WANT ICE CREAM EOMMA! 

- Taemin stop it - this time Minho said. - You'll eat ice cream tomorrow.

- But I want it now!

- Okay, that's it - Kibum turned off the tv. - Go upstairs to your room, Taemin!

- N-O - Taemin screamed. 

- Okay, so I will help you with that - Kibum grabbed Taemin's left ear and dragged him upstairs. 

- Let me go! - he screamed. 

And well, like you can predict, that night Taemin slept with sore ass.