𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

The morning was kind of peacefully, Taemin had woken up and had started to cry but when Kibum hugged him, he'd stopped. 

- My cute baby - Kibum coed at Minnie who was silently chewing on his eomma's T-shirt. - Minho, come and look how cute he is! 

- Yes, he is - Minho smiled and kissed the little's cheek. - Let's go for a walk and we can eat something in the cafe nearby. 

- Okay, just let me dressed him - Kibum nodded his head and laid Taemin down on the changing table.

He changed his diaper, dressed him in cute but stylish trousers, a blue sweater and yellow socks. The autumn was and it was getting colder and colder so Kibum also put a jacket and a beanie on the baby's head.

Of course, Taemin didn't mind the clothes as long as he wasn't cold and he happily was sitting in his trolley with his favourite plushie in hands.

The adults were talking about their coming Halloween party. They and Jinki had decided to throw a party for their and their friends' littles. The list wasn't very long, just 6 adults and 4 littles. 

- Should we invite also Luhan and Kris? - Kibum asked. - I don't like Kris, he talks with that weird Chinese accent, I can barely understand him!

- We don't have to invite them then - Minho shrugged his arms. - But we must invite Heechul with Leeteuk and Yesung.

Kibum agreed. - Let's go back, I think Taemin has had enough of fresh air. 

- And he fell asleep - Minho laughed.

After they had come back, Kibum laid Taemin in his crib and started cooking dinner for everyone. He made spaghetti because Taemin once said he liked it. 

- Wake up baby - he whispered into younger's ear and lifted him.

Taemin mumbled something incorrectly and whined.

- Sleep more - he said and rested his head on Kibum's shoulder.

- Baby, I made spaghetti for you - he said and walked downstairs. 

- Spaghetti? - Taemin suddenly said with excitement in his voice. 

- Yes - Kibum laughed and put him in the highchair.

- Yummy eomma! 

- Yes, I know baby - he smiled and fed Taemin with the food.

- So yummy!