♡TWELVE♡

"We are done," I said while handing him the last plate.

"Thank you so much for helping me," I said while bowing to him.

"Ahh, it's okay, it was fun doing it and I feel Hyojin has slept," he said while looking at her in the living room.

She slept on the couch, so I picked her up and took her in the room.

When I came out of the room, I was caught off-guard by the rain outside, I went near the balcony and sat on the ground.  While watching the rain fall down, I was completely drawn by it and forgot everything.

"Coffee?" Yoongi said while handing me a mug of coffee.

"Thank you, much-needed thing right now, "I said while smiling

"Rain is beautiful, isn't it," he said

"Yes, it is. It solemnly reminds us of many things and many sufferings" I said while sipping my coffee.

"But it also reminds us not to give up and just be real," he said and held my hand. I was startled with his act so I looked at him in shock.

He wasn't looking at me and kept looking out as if nothing happened.

"Hyojin misses her father," he said

"Please, don't go there" I replied

"Don't worry I am not asking how and when, I am just saying that she needs a father, have you thought of marrying someone again?" He asked and his hand still holding mine and this time he started to rub them, which cause my heart to race like hell and sensational feeling all over my body.

No, I don't wanna marry anyone" I said

"What if, you find her father; then will you marry him?" he asked

"No, I will not. I can't and probably I'll never find him; neither I want to" I said while looking away to hide my tears.

"Why?" He asked in his deep voice. He was so witty yet intimidating that it was really different to avoid him.

"Because...because he wasn't there when I need him the most and because I went through all that alone and because I can't share her love and because I can never forgive him," I said while trying my best to not cry.

He hands reached for my checks and wiped my tear which I didn't notice.

"Hmm," he said

"I always wanted my wedding to be Traditional Korean style but looks like I won't be able to fulfil my wish, the saddest part is I never had one," I said and started crying.

It was like everything just came back and I couldn't control it but to cry.

Suddenly he pushed me towards him and soon I was soon in his arms.

"It's okay, everything is alright, don't cry" he whispered.

I felt so comfortable in his arms but was still crying which made his T-shirt or you can say my T-shirt all stained up.

I closed my eyes and emptied my head, this was the first time years I felt so peaceful.  It reminded me of my childhood when I use to sleep with Mumma after crying.

His grip was strong but warm as well, he hugged me as strongly as he could but didn't hurt me. It was as if he was trying his best to hug me with his soul and not with his strength.

Soon, I fell asleep and didn't know what happened next. But I dreamt of someone picking me up in bridal style and then we both were lying or the ground-hugging each other.

It was such a beautiful feeling.

YOONGI'S POV

I hugged her as tight as possible but not hurt her, soon realised that she was already sleeping.

I looked at her, it looked like a kid who slept in his Mom's lap after crying.  Though her face was all swollen but she still managed to look beautiful.

I picked her up in bridal style and took her to her bedroom and layed her on the bed, I picked yo Hyojin as well and took her to the other room.

I came back to Kyong, who was holding the pillow like a kid holds her mother.

"No matter how hard you try to heartless but I can always see a little kid behind those big black eyes," I said while pinning her hair behind her ear.

I sat there smiling like a stupid while watching a girl sleeping but to be honest, It was the best feeling ever.

I replaced her pillow with myself and lied next to her. I tried to maintain the distance but she pulled me closure and buried her head in my chest.

"My pillow smells like peaches," she said which made me laugh but I controlled it.

I placed my hands under her head and my arms around her shoulders. 

"Goodnight," I said and closed my eyes.

A/N

English is not my first language, so please feel free to correct me🥰🥰😇