Chapter 19

Hello :) I would just like to say a very big (literally) THANK YOU to everyone supporting me and my writing! It means SOOOOO much to me!

Well, enjoy!

_________________________________________

After everyone sat down, I started.

"Why did you lie to all of us mom." I asked. She sat up straight and turned a little pale.

"Christina what in the world are you talking about?" She asked innocently.

"Oh I don't know, does the name Chase Mitchell mean anything?" I asked.

She turned just as pale as Brandon had. But she didn't say a word.

"Um... who is Chase Mitchell?" Noah asked.

I took my gaze off of mom and over to Noah.

"Chase Mitchell is my dad." I answered.

"Why did you say my dad? He's our dad." Josh stated.

"Oh actually no he's not." I laughed.

"Mom please tell her how I'm right, that we have the same dad." Josh asked.

"How do you know!" My mother spat at me. "You can't remember anything from your childhood. I don't even know where he is."

"Yeah Christina, it was probably just a dream." Noah stated.

"Okay, but just one more question." I turned my gaze back over to my mother. "Do you remember this?" I asked as I held out my wrist with the bracelet on it out to my mother.

She stood up and glared at me furiously. "Where is he." She growled stepping twards me to which I did the same.

"Why, gonna go see what other children he has you can take?" I asked sweetly.

"I did everything I did for a reason." She growled.

I heard from behind Brandon was growling, he didn't like this situation.

"You can't tell me that's true. So cheating on my dad with theirs was something you just HAD to do? Taking me from him when I was little was something you just HAD to do? You lied to me. You lied to my brothers. And you lied to my dad." I growled.

I was way beyond mad. My anger was out of control. By this time Brandon had let go so I could walk closer to my mother. I pushed her against the wall and heard her spine make a cracking sound.

Good.

"I did all of that for a reason!" She screamed trying to escape my death grasp.

"Really and what was that!" I screamed.

She didn't answer.

"Your not the person I thought you were. I thought you loved me. I thought you cared. You did what was best for yourself, but not for me. You took me away from my dad, and Will."

She laughed at me. "Silly child, Will didn't care. He probably forgot all about you."

"Oh really?" I asked. "I met Will. He did remember me and he is pissed at you." I laughed.

I had mom pinned against the wall still and I heard growls behind me. One I could tell was Brandon and apparently the other two must be Noah's and Josh's.

"Christina let her go." Josh growled.

"Fine." I spat. I let her go and she dropped to the floor. "Your dead to me." I growled.

I walked away from my mom and walked over twards Brandon who I hugged tightly in which he returned.

"Now I got some good news!" I sang completely ignoring my mothers coughing fit.

"Good news?" Brandon asked raising an eyebrow.

"Okay before you say any good news, why is 'he' here?" Noah growled.

"She asked me to come. Isn't that right Chrissy?" Brandon smiled.

Noah and Josh both growled not liking the idea of me and him.

"Okay for the good news!" I sang jumping up and down happily. "I will be packing my things and moving out. I will be living with Brandon in his pack house." I smiled.

"You can't move out. Your too young. Plus, he needs to find his mate." Josh growled. "If he has one."

"Oh that brings me to my even better news! I am his mate. And, I am our packs Luna."

Both my brothers jaws dropped and I turned around to look at Brandon, who looked shocked as well.

"Did you say our pack?" He asked.

I smiled happily. "Yes I did. Now can you please come upstairs and help me pack, hunny?" I laughed running up the stairs.

He chuckled heavily and ran after me. "Coming love!"

We went up, packed all of the things I would need, and ran out the door leaving my family in complete, and utter shock. I popped my head in the house one last time and shouted "Oh! And were sharing his room!"

And then we were gone.

_______________________________________

How was it? Was it good? I hope so!!!! Thanks to all of you for reading, and mostly rating too. lol :) And fanning. You guys make my day!

~ MermaidPearl ~