Chapter 14 (EDITED)

Baekhyun's Point of View

I groaned when the whip hit my back again, I tried to cry for help again but I know that no one could ever hear me. I know that I'm somewhere where the others could never reach me.

Another batch of tears fell on my cheeks, I panted as I hear these girls laughing when they pulled the whip up again and hit me with it. My tears were mixed with my sweat because of the heat. The chains were burning against my wrists and my neck burns as these girls hit me with the whip, "Oh come on Rosé, you could whip more than that!" I heard the other girl said and I glanced at them, the other girl with silver hair snatched the whip away from that Rosé girl.

When she caught me glancing at them, she smirked.

"You know, we're just warming up, we know that the others will come and get you." I bit my lip hard when she hit me again with the whip but this time it's two times harder than earlier.

"You..." I managed to say despite of pain, she lowered her head to meet my gaze, "What would Chanyeol do if he sees you like this? Exhausted, in pain, he would be devastated! He'll be weak!" She laughed like a bitch and I still managed to glare at her.

She pouted, "Aw, look at these sisters, this baby is glaring at me."

My head flew on the side when she slapped me, really hard. I noticed that she nodded at her sisters.

For days for finding my voice, days of torturing and making me suffer, it's the first time I screamed in pain. The burning from my wrists tripled and I shook my head violently, my body was shaking violently as I screamed.

"Please! Make it stop!" I begged but my voice was drowned by their laughs as they exit the chamber.

Beads of sweat fell on the floor from my forehead when I hung my head low. I silently cried, my sobs echoing the chamber, my breathing doubled when I felt pain coming from the wounds made by the whip. My clothes were already hanging on my body, they wear torn by those evil sisters.

For days on dreaming Chanyeol saving me, I sometimes here his voice, just like now.

"Baekhyun where are you?"

As I silently called him through my mind, a loud boom echoed outside. It made the chamber shook due its impact, the chains made a sound.

"Baby?"

My eyes widened when I heard Chanyeol's voice but I closed it again, I miss his voice.

"Baby, where are you?"

"Please, answer me baby."

My eyes opened when I heard continuous banging at the wooden door of the chamber, "BAEKHYUN?!" I chuckled, what's this? I also hear Sehun's voice, ah how I miss that brat—