23

Jin jumps away from his mother, stunned at what she told him. "Yo-you want me to trust them?". Jin huffs. "They are trying to use my son!". Jin yells and Taeyeon shakes her head. "They are not trying to use him like they think they are son". Taeyeon said. "But they are still trying to use him". Jin said. "I will not let them put my son in further harm". Jin says.

Taeyeon stares at her son and plays with the flowers surrounding her. "So... Why do you trust Hoseok?". Taeyeon asked. "Cause I know he isn't after my son". Jin answered. "How are you so sure?". Taeyeon asked. "He busy is with me mother". Jin said. "I see". Taeyeon nods. "Mother... What do you know about a God names Arza?". Jin asked. 

"Arza?". Taeyeon pounders for a minute. "I never heard such a God before". Taeyeon says. "He claims to be a new God". Jin adds. "Oh really?". Taeyeon blinks. "Well that's nothing new". Taeyeon says. "Gods are chosen all the time". Taeyeon said. "Chosen?". Jin shakes his head. "Mother, Gods are born". Jin said. "Son... Gods are chosen at birth". Taeyeon said and Jin gasped.

"Are you sure mother?". Jin asked and Taeyeon nods. "I'm sure". Taeyeon  giggles. "If Gods were born, don't you think this world would be in chaos?". Taeyeon says. "I guess you're right". Jin sighs. "Now enough of this". Taeyeon forces her son to sit next to her. "Where are my pictures of my grandchild?". Taeyeon beams.

"And suddenly I'm not longer important". Jin sighs and Taeyeon  kisses her son on his cheek. "You're  my only son SeokJin, of course you're  important love". Taeyeon says. "But Jimin is my baby... So... Gimme". Taeyeon made grabby hands at Jin.  "Fine". Jin hands his mom a photo book filled with Jimin's pictures. "AHH! He's so cute!". Taeyeon squeals.

Jin smiles while his mother continues to fangirl over Jimin. 'I know he's cute mom...'.

'That's why I want a normal life for him'.