Chapter 19

Camila woke up and raised her head up, noticing her surroundings. She realized it was still dark outside. She turned her head and saw the three other girls sleeping.

She turned her head back to Lauren and smiled at the girl.

Camila moved around and made a move to get up and Lauren groggily opened her eyes.

"Don't leave me." Lauren muttered gazing at the girl, grabbing a hold of her wrist.

"Lauren, I need to pee." Camila whispered tugging on her wrist.

"I don't care," Lauren mumbled pulling Camila to her chest again.

"Lo, I'm serious. I'm about to pee myself," Camila got up again.

"Fine, but come here first," Lauren said pulling Camila and kissing her quickly.

"Hurry back," Lauren muttered sleepily.

"Of course," Camila said with a smile, getting up and going to the bathroom.

Camila finished up and walked out, going to the kitchen.

Camila checked her phone and saw a missed call from her dad. She called him back, sure that he was still awake, in the studio.

"Hello?" Alejandro picked up.

"Hey, you called?"

"Yeah, today, recording session. Like maybe come at 9pm? The video has now six million views, Karla! I'm proud!" He chuckled.

"I'll be there and wow, in a day?"

"Yeah, in a day."

"That's a lot. Also, I was wondering if we're doing anything for Thanksgiving because Lauren invited us to have dinner with her family."

"Oh no, tell her we'll come, I'll tell your mom, mija. I'd love to meet her family!"

"Yay, I'll tell her, thank you." Camila spoke as Lauren came around the corner sleepily, walking over to Camila.

"You're welcome, if ya need anything else, you know who to call. Or you can call your mom but I'm here!" Ale spoke while Lauren sat on the chair by Camila and stared at the smaller girl, putting an arm around her waist which led to Camila sitting on Lauren's lap.

"I got you, te amo, I'll see you in a bit." Camila said and Lauren nuzzled her head in Camila's neck.

"Te amo, mija." Ale said then hung up.

Camila put her phone back in her pocket and turned around to face Lauren.

"Go back to sleep on the couch, I was going to come back," Camila laughed.

"Yeah, but you were taking too long. Who was that on the phone?" Lauren curiously asked.

"My dad says we can go to your place for Thanksgiving, Lo." Camila smiled.

"Good," Lauren grinned kissing Camila on the lips.

Camila put her arms around Lauren's neck and brought herself closer to the older girl.

Camila's mouth was slightly ajar and Lauren took this opportunity to put her tongue in, she licked Camila's lower lip and moved her tongue in Camila's mouth, moving against her tongue.

Lauren pulled back her tongue and smiled against Camila's mouth and pulled away, planting small kisses on Camila's neck.

"Lo," Camila giggled.