Chapter 50: What have you done?

(Vincenzo's P.O.V.)

"I can't. I can't anymore." She gasps. "What you can't what baby tell me." I say. "Please..... please Vincenzo." She begs. I like her like this. No I love her like this. "What baby? Tell me and I'll do anything." I replied. "Inside me..... I need you inside me." She begs.

'Fuck no need to tell me twice. I love being inside her. Fuck I love tasting her to...well I can do that again in a little but I need to take advantage of her giving mood after all I'm in the dog house.' I think as I sink into her. "Heaven." I whisper.

I start out thrusting slow but after a bit I can't control myself. I have to be deeper. I have to go faster. She grips around me coming already. "Oh baby you can gorilla grip my cock all night but I'm not stopping until you pass the fuck out and even then I'm going." I say to her. "I LO..I LOVE YOU VINCENZO. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." she yells as she cums.

That turns me on so much I cum unexpectedly. I don't fucking care though. I fuck right through it because I'm still hard as a statue. I reach for the drawer on the night stand and pull out our toys. Her eyes go wide but she doesn't refuse. 'I love that about her she is such a classy... innocent... shy.. beautiful woman in public but a nasty... filthy... adventurous... sexy... freak in the bed.' Think as I attach the nipple clamps. She whimpers and that is like paradise. I take another clamp and attach it to her pussy lips.

Thrusting into her hard I pull out the electric wond. I start zapping her clit and she cries out. A mixture of pain and pleasure. "The restraints hurt please." She says. I undo the restraints as I continue to fuck her. I zap her clit once more and find myself being flipped on my back.

She positions herself and begins fucking me without mercy. "Please..." she begs. I look at her through hooded eyes unable to speak at the moment as I'm consumed in pleasure. "Please pull on the clamps and continue to zap me." She says. I do as she says while she impels herself mercilessly with my cock. Suddenly she leans back and lifts up of me. I'm now bathing in her precious juices. She squirts onto my chest and face covering me as she screams out.

I flip us once she is done. Her body is trembling and she is going unconscious. "Sleep baby. Rest I will continue to love on your body while you sleep." I say. She smiles and nods before drifting off. About a half hour later I unload into her.

Once finished I clean her and myself. I dress us both and leave her to rest as I go to the middle of the plane with the others. My dad stands as I approach. "My son." He says as he pulls me into a hug. "I know dad. I'm sorry. It had to be that way." I explain as I hug him back. He nods and let's go. Caleb stands and hugs me. "Brother." Is all he says. We hug for a minute. "I had to." I say. "I know." He responded. We all sit down and some of the others who are on the this plane with us welcome me back.

"So where is our Queen?" Caleb asks. I just smiled. "Oh God, what have you done? What's wrong with her?" Philippe her Grandfather asks. "Oh I fucked her so thoroughly that she won't be able to wake up until the next day at least." I replied. He smiles while shaking his head.

"Now gentlemen down to business what has happened in this small time I've been gone? Plus can someone tell me why my innocent pregnant wife came to rescue me?" I command.

"Hahaha innocent. Yeah right only in looks I swear." Caleb said. "So she like took over not one but all three families." He continued. "She had our men, her father's men and Philippe's men all come together under her command.... and before you say it's just for revenge that's why they came together.... No everyone has been talking and everyone is willing to stay and follow her until the end of time like literally forever. She somehow had combined three of the most powerful clans under one leader and without fear." He explained.

"Yes, you should have seen her. She stepped in and commanded respect without enforcing fear. She said how we are all her family which in turns makes us all a family to one another and families always protect one another." My Dad says. "Yes but having her come on the mission was dangerous." Philippe said and I agreed. "Having her not come was even more dangerous. You should have seen her. Everyone was silent when she explained her plans. It was flawless. We all explained we didn't want her to come and she countered with she was raised in this life and was raised to basically be an assassin. She then called out different men asking if she was unqualified with the skills she learned from them and from her father, husband, and Grandfather. She said we can either do her plan that involves her or she can go alone. She literally was not giving a choice." Caleb elaborated. "Me? What have I taught her?" I questioned. "According to her. It was to show no mercy to those whom threaten the ones she loves. That and to kill anyone that takes what's hers. That innocent...sweet..graceful beauty in there is a scary unforgiving killing machine. Even I pissed my pants a little watching her unleash." Caleb explains.

"Fuck now I'm horny again. Excuse me. I have to go beat one out now." I said walking away. 'Wifey is a total package.' I think as I rub the front of my pants.