Untitled Part 15

(Y/N) wakes up to a soft breeze on the side of his face. At first he thought it was Blake, but she was on top of him with her head on the other side of his face. He sits there pretending to be asleep. He listens a little harder and hears a soft moaning in time with the breeze. He opens his eyes a little and tries to make out the person. He knew it wasn't Yang, but he couldn't be sure if it was Ruby or Weiss. Yang moves above them and one of her blankets falls in front of (Y/N)'s view. (Y/N) looks at Blake and smiles, for the first time he was feeling genuine love towards a person. Sure he has Glynda, Nora, Velvet, and Coco, but Balke was different. (Y/N) kisses her forehead and lets sleep take him again.

(Y/N) wakes up, again, to something soft brushing against his nose. (Y/N) opens his eyes and sees Blake's cat ears brushing against his nose. (Y/N) takes one of the ears between his pointer finger, middle finger, and his thumb and begins to massage it. Blake pushes against him, still sleeping, so (Y/N) starts rubbing her ears a little more aggressively. A few seconds later (Y/N) hears a strange noise and realizes that Blake is purring. (Y/N), focusing on Blake, fails to notice Ruby getting ready to blow a whistle. "Hey, time to wake up" Ruby says 

"Hmm?" (Y/N) asks, not hearing her. Ruby plugs her ears and blows the whistle as hard as possible. Weiss, Yang, Blake, and (Y/N) all shoot out of their beds before turning to Ruby with annoyed faces.

"Did you have to blow that whistle?" (Y/N) asks rubbing his ears.

"Yes, dear (Y/N), I did" Ruby says before blushing a little

"Never again" Weiss says with a look that could kill a small child

"Why would you get us up so early?" Blake asks looking at the time on her phone

"A new cookie store opens at 6:30 and the first customer gets free cookies for life" Ruby says zooming around the room

"Ruby, it's 4 in the morning" Yang says going back to bed

"I know, and there is no line, let's go!" Ruby begs

"Why don't you go save us a spot as first while everyone gets ready" (Y/N) suggests and Ruby runs out of the room leaving rose pedals behind her. "Yang, Blake, Weiss, you guys figure out who is showering and the order, I feel like working out" (Y/N) says leaving the room. After a quick pit stop at his room to put on some gym clothes before heading to the gym. When he gets to the gym he immediately starts jogging his laps. He never really worked out in a gym, living in the forest and all, but he wanted to start.

"Hey (Y/N)" Pyrrha says jogging behind him

"Pyrrha, what are you doing up?"

"Well, now that I train Jaune at night, I need to work out during the day"

"How long do you workout?"

"About two hours before training for an hour"

"Wow" (Y/N) says and Pyrrha blushes 

"Well, you don't get to where I am without a lot of training. I actually used to train longer" 

"It makes since that you've made it to number one since you train for so long" 

"Oh please, I'm sure there were people who trained harder than I do. What are you doing up so early?"

"A new cookie store opens today, Ruby needs to be the first. As RWBY team leader, she decided we need to be there too" 

"You were with RWBY last night?" 

"Yeah, my team came back so I went with them"

"Weren't there too few beds? Did you sleep on the floor?"

"No, I slept with Blake"

"I heard that you two are dating now, congratulations"

"Thank you Pyrrha, how's things with Jaune?"

"Not very good, he is still absolutely crazy for this random girl on the  news" Pyrrha says slowing down, "I don't know why he doesn't like me, what did I do wrong?" (Y/N) walks over to Pyrrha and hugs her.

"You did nothing wrong Pyrrha," (Y/N) says gently scratching her back, "Jaune is just an arrogant douche. You deserve better Pyrrha, you are so nice, even trying to help him. I hope you can move on to someone who treats you as nice as you treat them" Pyrrha breaks the hug and pecks (Y/N) on the lips.

"S-SORRY!" She shouts running out of the track room. (Y/N) thinks about going after her, but just does a couple laps before showering and heading back to RWBY's dorm.