Chapter 51: She got that good D.

The plane has landed a moment ago. I walk to the back and wrap Athena in the comforter and then pick her up. She unconsciously snuggles into me. 'Yep my baby knows who she belongs to.' I smile. I carry her out of the plane to see some of the men from all three of our clans lined up. Some welcome Philippe and I back. However everyone of them show concern when it comes to my Athena.

" Is she okay?....what can we do?..... what happened to her?..... is she hurt?" Questions and concerns come flying at us. Philippe addresses everyone. "My granddaughter is fine just exhausted. Please let us all meet back at Vincenzo's compound for more information." He then enters the limousine. "See told ya. She has entered into everyone's heart." Caleb explains. "Well I'm okay with it as long as they don't cross a line and try to enter her." I explained. "Hahaha you are like a dog that protects his favorite toy." Caleb jokes.

"No, I am a dog that would die to protect his owner out of pure love. Athena is not my favorite toy but the owner of my soul." I respond in anger. A hand comes onto my shoulder. I turn to see Philippe. "He means nothing by it my grandson. Everyone can see the once in a lifetime love you and my princess share. Hell that is why I am okay with you as her husband because I never wanted her to marry into this life. However when I see you two together even when your fighting I see a love people only read about. A love I had for her grandmother. One that will never be replaced." He says calmly. I nod and turn back to her. The rest of the ride is just me watching her sleep as I hold her tightly to me.

We pull up to the compound and I get out with her in my arms. My mother runs to me. "Oh my God son." She runs to us. Marcus runs to us as well. "Oh no Athena." He runs to her with the healer and her Doctor brother by his side. "Oh my God, my daughter. What's wrong with her?" My mother says as she caresses Athena's face. "Nothing she just got that good D." I say and they all look at me. "Um... I fucked her into a coma like she likes." I say with more pride.

Solish the healer clears her throat and says. "Well let's get her inside and hooked up to monitors and some fluids. I doubt she has been eating and sleeping right this past week. I nod in agreeance and walk Athena to our room. "Caleb gather all clans in the back yard." I ordered. He leaves.

"Vincenzo, I want to also address my men. I want Athena to take over as the head of the family including all our businesses. I believe she can handle it and I believe she is ready. I also believe that you would back her in making her strong." Philippe says.

I move to the steps in the back yard. "Thank you all. Thank you all for coming today. Thank you all for protecting my family and thank you all for being my family. I always thought I was a great boss. I tried to be fair but powerful. I figured that people would stay by you until the end if they feared you to much to leave your side. That's not exactly the case. It worked for awhile until I was recently shown a new way. My loving angel of a wife Athena showed me that people my stay by your side out of fear of leaving but people will die for you out of love and admiration." I start. "I'm not talking about how she came to avenge me out of her love for me. No, I'm talking about how everyone of you followed her blindly into battle because you love her as a daughter, sister, niece, as family. You love her as family because she has taken the time to care about each of you as family." I explained. " in that aspect I have failed you as a leader but now I have seen what is right. I have seen your concern for her that trumped your devotion to me or her grandfather." I say.

"I will change my ways in leading but forgive me it will not be over night nor will it be like Athena for as you all know I'm of a sadistic nature but I will get to know you as my brothers and sisters. This I vow to you. Thank you all for keeping my Athena safe." I finished.

"I think Madame Athena may be in the running with you when it comes to having a sadistic nature." One of Philippe's men yelled. Everyone laughed. "Yes....yes... she sure as fuck surprised us all." I laughed.

Philippe stepped up. "Thank you all for coming for us and for protecting my princess. With that said I feel that it is time to hand over the reins to my Athena. She has shown she is more than capable. I will be slowly transitioning power to her of not only my clan but all my business over this next year as she will be having a child soon and I don't want to over whelm her. This is my wish so for anyone against it you are free to disentangle yourself from our world with no consequences." Philippe addresses everyone.

"We will follow her always....We will die to protect her..... She was born for this life....We are with her.....She will make a good leader.....She is fit for greatness." The members shout out all in agreeance that Athena is who they are willing to follow.

Pride surges throughout my body. That and lust. 'My sexy badass bitch is now a sexy badass boss bitch. Fuck I'm horny!' I think.