12☁️

holy crap- i started writing an angsty renhyuck books and wow 😳 i didn't know i could be t h a t depressing

"have a good first day?" that was yutas first question as the younger girl slid into the backseat of his car. she smiled at the man, nodding as she pulled her seatbelt over her body. she looked to the side of her, expecting to see jaemin. but he wasn't there.

where's he at? she thought, brow cocking but facing back towards the front, not really caring. "he has soccer practice. he's the captain of the team." there were some things sora was gonna have to really research.

soccer? as a child she was kept inside, prohibited from doing anything other then her work. she was only allowed to eat what her mother called "growing foods", he diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, baked and unsalted potatoes and other things you could most likely grow at home.

"i'll teach you everything you need to know sora. don't worry." yuta chuckled, showing her a smile from the rear view mirror. the girl nodded excitedly, she was also going to have to get used to another mind reader being around.

"oh yeah! i made a group of friends. this boy volunteered to show me around and then his friend was my seat mate so they let me sit with them at lunch." she explained with a wide smile, remembering how nice it was to hang out with the so called "dreamies".

"oh. what are their names?" the older raised his eyebrows, surprised the friends she made were male instead of female. "well the boy that showed me around his name was chenle. then my seat mate was renjun then there's jisung donghyuck and mark." she counted off, then looked back at yuta who seemed to have frozen.

she's friends with jaemins old friends? is this the universe? yuta thought, causing the girls eyebrows to clash. "yuta what happened between jaemin and the dreamies?" the older cursed himself for not closing his mind off, knowing it would only fuel her curiosity.

"what do you mean?" he played nonchalantly as they came to a stop at a red light. "come on. i know something happened between them, jaemin have me an earful of how i was ha bing out with them to "make him mad" which is dumb because quite frankly i'd rather stay out of his life." the girl groaned, throwing her head back onto the back of the seat.

"well i don't exactly know what happened between them. all i know is at some point jaemin stopped hanging out with them. taeyong says it's something to do with his girlfriend, but i think it was more the. that." yuta sighed as the light turned green, allowing him to move again.

"what do you mean?" sora could tell he was hinting at something but being that she had only knew these people for about three days she didn't think she would be able to find out on her own. yuta only shrugged, moving in his seat to become more comfortable.

"jaemin has been friends with those boys since he was 12. i don't think he would give them up simply for a girl he's known for a year." the man said simply. soras eyes widened. he was friends with the dreamies for more then 7 years and simply left them when he found a girlfriend?

how completely and utterly self centered and twisted could one person be? "don't say that around him please sora. he's hard on himself about that already, i know he his. he just won't talk about his feelings openly because he doesn't find them important enough but i for one think he needs someone to get him to realize they are so we can help."

the older gave the girl somewhat hopeful eyes, thinking maybe she could be that someone.

We AlL WAnnA bE SomEonEs, WanNNa bE SomEones, SomEOne whOs somEboDy wE cAnt lIvE WitHoUt- sorry i literally did not stop playing that song after it came out and now i know the words better then i know english- that did not make sense ighty imma head out now