Chapter:- 6

Bianca's POV:

"Sit here dear. I'll just bring a glass of water for you." The elderly woman said making me sit on a couch. She smiled and went out. May be to bring water. I sighed. Where destiny took me. I never thought that I'll marry a total stranger. I mean I have never seen him ever. And nor he saw me before. But I'm happy that I didn't get married to that beast. And I respect him the most. My huxband. He raised his voice seeing wrong happening and he married me just to save me from those desi women. I accepted him because he decided to marry me to save me from those curses which those typical women were giving. He forwarded his hand and I held it accepting him. I'll give my hundred percent to this marriage. I'll never ever let anyone break it. Because marriage is not a small thing. It's not the play of doll and bear which we used to play in our childhood. It's a sacred bond. We are brought together because it was written in our fate. And I'm accepting my fate whole heartedly. I came back to reality when I heard a voice.

"Who are you?" I looked at my side and saw a girl who was wearing a dress which girls wear in some brothel. I narrowed my eyes at her. Why a girl like her is in this house? I mean in my husband's house?

"She is Jacob's wife." I heard the elderly woman's voice. She came and gave me the glass of water smilingly. I took it smiling at her while she sat beside me.

"What? Jack's wife? Are you kidding me? He hate girls." She said smiling evilly. Oh. So she is new version of my Aunt. No problem. I know how to tackle them.

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked her. She looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"What?" She asked.

"I mean if he hate girls then you are also a girl. Then why are you here? You shouldn't come here. He may do something bad with you. Because of we hate something or someone we want to destroy it or them, no?" I said smirking inwardly. She gritted her teeth.

"They may break girl. Let them relax." I heard the woman's voice and I stopped myself from laughing. She was pointing at her teeth.

"I'll see you when Jack comes." She said and walked out and I laughed loudly. I stopped and looked at her who was looking at me smiling brightly.

"You are perfect for Jack." She said and I smiled.

"Let's take you to your room." She said holding my hand and we went upstairs. She took me to a room which was painted in black colour.

"It's Jacob's room. You might be tired. I'll bring a pair of nighties for you. It may be of not your size but bear it for tonight." She said smiling and I nodded.

"No worries ma'am. I'll manage with it." I said smiling at her.

"Call me Aunt Maria, dear. Not ma'am." She said patting my head and I nodded. Then she left and I entered in the room. I looked around the room. The whole room was painted in black colour and some paintings were hanging on the wall. Some of his pictures on another side and a  picture on the side table. I went towards bed and sat down. I picked up the picture and saw four people. Two boys and a couple. I smiled. It might be his family picture. But where are they? Because no one was here except Aunt Maria. I looked at his picture where he was standing with a gun in his hands. He is handsome. Stylish hairs, skin fair, and a pointed nose. And his smile is just perfect. I was lost in looking at his picture. I came out of staring when I heard Aunt Maria's voice.

"He is all yours to stare dear." I looked down smiling at her statement. She chuckled.

"Here. Go and change into this. You may feel comfortable." She said giving me her nighties which were so big for my size but still I have to wear for tonight. I took it smiling and was about to go in the room when she said.