seniors series

seniors series # 2

1# Hold You Accountable
(STEM & ABM)

2# Cost of Taste
(ABM & TVL- Cookery)

3# Pursuing Our Freedom
(STEM & HUMSS)

4# Embrace Your Assets
(ABM & ABM)

5# Bits of Chemistry
(STEM & STEM)

You can read in any order because the stories may stand alone on their own.
(All stories contain spoilers for the other books.)

PRONUNCIATION

ARRISEA CABRERA
a-ri-se-ya kab-re-ra

ADONIS RENOIR REVERIO
a-do-nis ruhn-waar re-ve-ri-oh

ADONIS RENOIR REVERIO a-do-nis ruhn-waar re-ve-ri-oh

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑COMPLETE

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
COMPLETE

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Hello! Before you proceed, take note that this is unedited and it is the first draft of the stories therefore it might contain grammatical and typographical errors. Furthermore, I wrote this for fun and to preserve some senior highschool memories; there are no excuses for the bad writing but rest assured I do try my best to improve. You can always drop the book if this isn’t your cup of tea. I’ll understand and thank you for checking this out! 

Also to avoid confusion, it is the Seniors series. Not Senior. Not the SHS series. Not the Senior highschool series. Thank you! 

 alluringli

DISCLAIMER:
The views and opinions expressed in this story are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect the author's views and opinions.

CONTENT WARNING:
This might contain strong languages and explicit situations that should not be adapted by young audiences, reading this may require being open minded with certain issues. Reader discretion is advised. Trigger warnings may be included as this story will tackle discrimination, sexual innuendoes, violence and slut shaming among SHS students. The story is also highly inspired from makjang dramas. You can skip this story and proceed with the other installments if you're not comfortable with the said themes.

Thank you.

All my love,
Li