shell cottage

Hi! I've actually finished the story, so I'm going to update when the chapter gets to 100 views. I really want to publish all the chapters so I can complete the story!

"Rose, what is it?" Dean asked as he held her shoulders. Rose looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Harry. He got caught by snatchers," Rose said, panic coating her voice.

"When will he be here?" Luna asked.

"Soon," Rose said. As she said this, the loud doorbell echoed through the house, causing Rose to let out a curse.

"He's here," Rose whispered as she started pacing, gripping her hair as she tried to figure out what to do.

"Rose, calm down," Dean said.

"I can't!" Rose said as she started to breath heavily.

"You have to," Dean said as he grabbed Rose's wrists so that she would stop pacing and pulling at her hair.

"He's gonna die," Rose said softly.

"No, he's not," Dean said, but his eyes were wide with panic.

"Get back!" Wormtail ordered before opening the dungeon door. "Come with me."

Rose didn't have time to argue before her wrist was being grabbed and she was practically dragged through the house. Because of how little food she was given, Rose had no energy to fight back. Wormtail continued to drag Rose until they reached the drawing room.

"I have Cassiopeia, Master Lucius," Wormtail said as he bowed.

"Good," Lucius said. "Stand up."

Rose slowly stood up, her whole body shaking.

"Now turn around and tell me if that is Potter," Lucius ordered. Rose nodded and slowly turned around. Her knees almost gave out as she immediately recognized Harry, even though his face was messed up and swollen. His hair was down to his shoulders and he had stubble on his jaw. Hermione looked just the same, but with even bushier hair and she was obviously thinner. Ron also had longer hair and some stubble, but his jaw was bruised and he had some blood running down his chin.

"I'm...I'm not sure," Rose lied, her voice shaky. She wanted to run and wrap Harry in a hug, but she knew that she couldn't.

"Get closer," Lucius said as he pushed her forward. Rose stumbled right into Harry's arms. She couldn't help but get lost in his emerald eyes as he ran a hand over her head, his eyes filled with shock and love.

"Father, you can't expect Rose to know who Harry is," Draco said. "The Dark Lord oblivated her when she first came here."

"I forgot about that," Lucius said as he pulled Rose back by her shoulder. Rose grunted when she hit the ground, causing Harry to lean forward to help her.

"But the boys reactions says that he hasn't forgotten her," Lucius smirked as he raised up his left sleeve.

"What is going on in here?" Bellatrix asked as she entered the room. Draco quickly pulled Rose up and placed his body in front of his. Narcissa made her way to stand in front of Draco.

"It's the mudblood girl and the Weasley!" Bellatrix gasped happily.

"Yes!" Greyback said. "And we think that's the Potter boy!"

"Potter?" Bellatrix shrieked. "Then the Dark Lord must be notified at once!"

"Please remember that this is my house, Bella," Lucius said as Bellatrix started pulling up her sleeve. "I will call the Dark Lord, because Potter was brought to my house, and is therefore under my authority."