Chapter 19

New York-

Percy and Perseus left Cairo and were now in New York. Herc and Gil were left behind to further the talk with the Ennead and find Bast, the panther god. While they were talking with Horus in the Sphinx, Percy received a sudden invitation from Hestia.

They were walking on the streets of Brooklyn, New York. They entered a building where Herc had rented an apartment.

As Percy rang the doorbell and a moment later Artemis opened the door, Percy and Perseus entered. The apartment looked cleaner than the last time Percy came. It was when Nemean Lion attacked.

"Percy!" Hestia was sitting in a now clean couch watching TV; she welcomed Percy as he entered. "Does this mean you convinced the Enneads?" She was wearing typical housewife attire.

"Not really," He said as he sat down on the chair.

Artemis sat down beside Hestia. She was wearing a blue T-shirt and black jeans. They looked like a mother-daughter pair. "Where did you find Perseus?" She asked.

"What do you mean by found me, Lady Artemis?" He asked as he took a chair from the dining table.

"Were you not living your life in hiding?" Artemis asked.

"No, I wasn't, I have been with Hercules from the start. When Olympus was closed by Lord Neptune he came to me for guidance. We've been together ever since. I currently handle his business for him and sometimes fly him around." He answered.

"So, that's three down," Hestia said. "Percy, you need to find the other heroes hiding in the world. Achilles and Perseus have been found and Atlanta is in Amazonia. Now the remaining are Theseus, Ajax, Odysseus, Jason, Cerci, and Bellerophon."

"Ajax is currently in the Hotel Nemean Lion, in Dubai," Perseus said. "He acts as a bodyguard of Hercules." Hestia chuckled.

"That leaves us with Theseus, Jason, Odysseus, Bellerophon, and Cerci," Percy said the last name bitterly.

"I would like it if you start here," Artemis said as she put a business card on the coffee table.

'Billy's Farm and Ranch, we train our horses to fly.' It read. There was a winged horse on the card.

Percy and Perseus were now in Texas. They were traveling to Billy's Farm.

"So, Medusa was selling her victims?" Percy nodded. "Horrible! What did you do with her head after killing her?"

"I offered it to my dad, but he gave it back as a gift so I gave it to my mother; she used it to turn my horrible stepdad into stone. After that, she disposed of it."

"Your mother sounds like a fearsome woman."

"You have no idea!"

"We have arrived!" Perseus said as they left the tarmac from a sign that said 'Billy's Farm'. They stopped before a wooden gate. He honked a couple of times, but nobody came. They decided to leave the truck and got out. They opened the gate and started walking towards the building in a distance.

They arrived at a barn and a silo. A house was a little away from the barn. The door of the barn was open.

"Hello!" Perseus called.

A moment later a woman in farmer's clothing came out. She had Native American features and ebony black hair.

"May I help you, sir?" She asked in the Texan accent.

"Hello mam, we are looking for Billy, we are old friends of him."

"Oh, Billy's out to get some supplies, he'll be back before sundown. I'm Selu, Billy's wife." She offered her hand. "Would you like something to drink?"