𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN:RENESMEE CULLEN

RENESMEE CULLEN

EMMA SAT IN HER room, thinking about everything that's happened the past few weeks. Between her arguments with Rosalie, and Bella becoming a vampire after giving birth to a half-breed, Emma realized how awful she was being. Well, awful wasn't the right word. She was being selfish, and stubborn, when she should've been supportive and there for her wife. All she wanted was for Rosalie to be happy, and she now understood that the words she had stated were unfair.

A knock came at her bedroom door, forcing Emma to climb out of her thoughts. She stood up from her bed and walked over to her door, opening it only to find Amelia standing there with baby Renesmee in her arms. Emma cocked an eyebrow at the brunette who gave her a sorrow filled smile.

"So, I know you hate her." Amelia started.

"Hate's a strong word." Emma mumbled. "But you're not wrong. Continue."

"But I need you to hold her because we're all going to go hunt and you're the only one who's been hunting recently." Amelia said, smiling sweetly at Emma.

"Amy-"

"Please. We won't be gone long." Amelia begged. "And before you even ask, Edward and Bella are back in their little home probably breaking everything inside and I'm ninety percent positive they wouldn't mind you watching her."

Emma looked at Amelia for a few seconds before huffing and nodding her head. "Fine. But make it quick. I have more important things to do."

"Like what? Be mad at your wife a little more?" Amelia scoffed. Emma rolled her eyes.

"Give me the demon before I change my mind." Amelia gave her a grateful smile before gently handing Renesmee over to Emma.

"Watch her head." Amelia softly told her, fixing Emma's hold on the little girl. When Emma was holding the girl correctly, Amelia sent her another smile. "We'll be back soon."

"Mhm." Emma hummed before watching the girl leave the home. Emma sighed before looking down at the little girl. Renesmee was already looking up at Emma, her chocolate eyes looking right into Emma's golden eyes. Renesmee held her hand up before gently pressing her warm hand against Emma's cheek. Emma watched as the images flew by. Most of them were of Rosalie, looking down at the baby girl with her perfect smile that Emma adored. There was an image of Rosalie laughing as she played with the child.

Then, Renesmee showed Emma herself. Emma was messing with her brother like she always did, laughing at his annoyed expression. There was Emma and Amelia, playing their weekly game of chess which usually ended in Amelia screaming at Emma and Emma laughing. It seemed like Renesmee was showing Emma smiling with everyone, except for Rosalie. Hell, there was even a memory of Emma cocking an eyebrow at Bella with an amused smile playing on her lips. How Renesmee had grabbed all of these memories, Emma would never know. Emma looked at the child with slight surprise.

"What do you want from me?" Emma softly asked, a frown forming on her face. She knew the child couldn't exactly respond to her, but when she was showed another image of her and Rosalie in the same room, the conversation the two had had replaying as Rosalie apologized. Emma could've sworn the child had been asleep, but maybe she was faking it. When Renesmee removed her hand from Emma's cheek, Emma huffed. "You're going to be one hellion when you grow up."

Emma walked over to her bed before sitting down, her bottom lip being pulled between her teeth. "I guess it's only fair to show you my power since you showed me yours, huh?" Renesmee smiled up at the woman and Emma rolled her eyes, trying her best to fight the smile from forming on her face. She carefully lifted her hand before letting a small orb of energy form between her fingers. Renesmee watched the red ball of energy in awe, reaching out to touch it only for Emma to make it disappear. She laughed softly at the child. "You can't touch it, it'll hurt you. And I'd rather not face the wrath of Edward and Bella if I were to hurt you."

Renesmee let out a little giggle at Emma's words and this time she couldn't hide the smile that fell on her face. Renesmee was different from all of the other children Emma had ever encountered. She wasn't loud and obnoxious like most babies were. She was quiet and had the most adorable laugh Emma had ever heard. Emma smiled at the girl before showing her the chaos magic once more.

Emma sighed as Renesmee watched the ball of energy like it was the most beautiful thing she's ever seen. "I guess I need to apologize to Rosalie for being an ass, shouldn't I?" Renesmee didn't respond as she continued to look at the ball of energy before she finally fell asleep in Emma's arms, a small smile pulling up at the corners of her lips.

841 wordsSo this was more of a filler but it was necessary

841 words
So this was more of a filler but it was necessary. Double update today! You're welcome :)

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH