Wife...

Continuing from previous part

Jeep stopped in front of panchayat bhawan and Ragini asked to step down . Through Sanskar and Ragini sitting in police jeep but they can clearly hear what villagers talking about Ragini as the jeep is moving slowly cause there are villagers too in custody and police only bring one jeep plus there is lots of road pits in way so they are driving it slowly. 

Birju and kusum too step down from police jeep and facing the panchayat bhawan where soon they'll face humiliation  , first sanskar told them he'll not accept Ragini and then villagers come with their accuses and now they'll spoil her image in panchayat after this who'll marry her ! Will these people let her live in peace? And what if panchayat punish her by throwing her out of village than what ? She'll be pushed into prostitution and her life will be over ! 
Their chain of thoughts broke by hawaldaar as they slightly pushed them to go forward along with villagers .

Everyone go towards panchayat bhawan where outside of it five village headmen sitting ( sarpanch) and all gather there to present their point/ accusations or simply asking ragini to be thrown out of village . Sarpanch order them to start explaining what happened ' sarpanch ji yeh Ragini ne mere gharwale aur uske doston ko iss baahri ladke se pitwaya , yeh besaram mere gharwale par doriy dalti hai isilye main aur gawonwale isse yaha laane gaye the( sarpanch ji this ragini with help of this outsider boy attacked my husband and his friends, this shameless girl try to lure my husband in her cheap trap that's why me and villagers went to her hut so that we can bring her here)' .

Sanskar who listening to this cheap woman got angry and say out loud in front of all five sarpanchs ' jhoot bolti hai ye aurat . Ragini ne kissi par bhi doriy nahi dale balki iska pati aur uske dost Ragini ke sath jabarzasti kar rahe the , maine ragini ko bachaya aur yeh log uss par hi ilzaam laga rahe hain( this woman is lying. Ragini didn't lure anyone instead this woman's husband and his friends forcing themselves on ragini, I saved ragini and these people accusing her wrongfully)' .

Kusum held ragini who is crying looking down in shame , yes she wants to end this torture she's been going through from years now , the taunts and accusing looks villagers give her but never wanted  all to end like this where she is standing in torn clothes in front gram panchayat and all these people discussing weather she is a clever cheap woman or she's been forced by those three !  It's no secret in past too she'd been present here and people witnessed all this before too but that time she was a small girl who doesn't know how embarrassing all this must have been but now she's grown up hearing how an ideal woman should be and when people's eyes lay on you it's not considered good . Her tears not stoping and with each passing minute her body giving up .

Birju too felt so embarrassed at this moment and why not people are discussing weather his daughter is accused or victim but he won't stop fighting for his daughter.

The argument is going on where Birju, Sanskar and kusum defending ragini and radha with some other villagers accusing ragini , sarpanch listening to them and in end  ask  ' radha kaha hai tera gharwale aur uske dost ? Jab panchayat mein unke liye bahass chal rahi hai toh woh kyun nahi aaye yaha?( radha where is your husband and his friends? Today in this panchayat we are arguing over them and Ragini than why didn't they come here ?)'

Radha say in crying voice  ' sarpanch ji woh kaam se bahar gaye hain gehun bachnye—( sarpanch ji they went out of village for work , to sell wheat—-)    but Sanskar cuts her off asking  ' aur tum uske piche se Ragini ko pitnye aayi thi police ko bhi toh bula sakti thi( and you came to beat ragini behind him ! If you had complain then you could have called police)' .

Sarpanch say to him  ' yaha kabhi na police maamale dekhti hai aur na dekhegi . Aur yeh batao ki tumko kisne haq diya humre gaon mein aake maarpit karne ka? Kuan lagte ho tum iss ragini ke ?( in this village police didn't interfere before and it won't do in future too . And tell us who gave the right to do violence here on our people? What relation you have with her?)'

Sanskar without hesitation say ' byahta hai meri ragini. Issi panchayat ke aadesh se shaadi huyi thi humari iss haq se maine ragini ki taraf uthne wali ungli ko ruka aur aage bhi rukonga( ragini is my wife . On the order of this panchayat we married which gave me all rights on her that's why I stopped those hands attacking her and I'll keep doing it)' .

Ragini look at Sanskar who look as he himself said he won't accept her as his wife but now saying this !

Inspector go to talk with sarpanch and single Sanskar to come inside panchayat bhawan quarter to clear all this which Sanskar wanted to do as he'll surely won't leave ragini here after what happened today....

Yeh part saved tha 💃🏻💆🏻‍♀️ good so here's the update 💓💓