It

Life went on as usual. I became really good friends with Jin. Yoongi started talking a little bit more and Namjoon was the same as always.

For some reason, all three of them were busy on the weekends but that gave me time to upload more videos on my channel. I never really check on YouTube or Instagram or any other social platform for anything else besides the recommended songs it spews out. The type of songs the system knows I like.

Inspiration even hit me and I wrote another song.

After a few weeks, it was finally the holiday Yoongi, Namjoon and I planned. We were all super excited even if Yoongi didn't show it.

I already said my goodbyes to Jin. He wasn't super happy about it at first but when I told him I was just visiting my family, he quickly settled down again.

We all headed down to the airport. I was excited yet nervous. I didn't tell Mom that I was coming. I'm planning on surprising her. It would be fantastic if Felix is also at home.

I haven't heard much from Felix. I suppose he's busy. He's in a group called Stray Kids. I am honestly so proud of him. He is putting in a lot of work into his art. Sometimes I even check up on him on their Instagram. He looks so happy and that is all I could ever wish for him.

We boarded the plane and I was seated next to Namjoon, and Yoongi sat right behind me.
I hate airplanes and it was going to be a five hour flight so I plugged in my earphones and looked outside until we took off. I almost immediately fell asleep-more like passed out.

Namjoon was the one to wake my up once the torture was over. I open my eyes to the bright light shining through the tiny window. Namjoon handed me my hand luggage.

"We're here already?" I ask stupidly to Namjoon but he's a patient guy.
"Yip. Just landed" he says with a smile.
"Sorry I didn't-like-say much" I apologize.
"I just hate airplanes" I add on.
"Nah, it's all good" he says.

"Did you sit with that thing the whole time?" I ask, referring to his mask. I really don't understand.
"Yeah" he says as he hands Yoongi his hand luggage. I look behind me to see Yoongi completely covered in his face. He has a neck pillow, headphones, his mask and a beanie. I would laugh if I wasn't still on this plane.

I poke his neck pillow.
"You still alive?" He asks jokingly. I would've rolled my eyes and retort but I'm STILL on this plane. I just turn around and sink back on my seat. I feel drained.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asks through the gap of my seat and Namjoon's seat.
"I just need to get off this damn plane" I say as I put my hand onto my head. Yoongi chuckles at me.

"So your weakness is airplanes?" He asks, clearly amused. I just keep quiet. He laughs even more at this. I can feel Namjoon's pity radiating.

I finally see the people in the front starting to move. I immediately stand up and get myself standing in the plane's aisles. In my mind, I was cheering for the people to get out.

I finally get myself out the plane and wait for the other two just outside the plane. I feel so much better after standing on solid ground and the airplane smell almost gone. The two finally show up and we leave to get our luggage from the conveyor belt. Yoongi basically just stands there as Namjoon and I grab our not-so-light luggage.

We get all our luggage and I see a store up ahead.
"I'm just going to grab something to drink" I say.
"Me too" Yoongi says and we leave Namjoon with all the luggage outside the store.

I head straight for the iced-coffee while Yoongi headed for the coffee. I grabbed a coke for Namjoon and got a sandwich for all of us to share. Yoongi eventually appears and I silently take his drink and pay for everything. He doesn't even question my actions. We walk out and head back to Namjoon who was sitting on a bench, on his phone.