-16-

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Beep

Beep

Beep

"A-Aizawa-sensei!" Mirio shouted, barging into the room with sleepy Nejire and Tamaki behind him.

"How did... this happen?" The boy asked, looking at your lifeless body on the hospital bed. You had multiple tubes going from the machine into your wrists and two going through your nose.

"Well," Aizawa started, turning to the three. "According to Eri, the one who alerted the nurses, Y/n and her where about to go to bed. Y/n started coughing up massive amounts of blood, and she couldn't answer Eri or the nurses. After about 2 minutes, Y/n passed out." The three's eyes widened.

"The hospital is still trying to figure out what caused this, but so far nothing has came up." Aizawa sighed, scratching the back of his neck.

"...Where's Eri-chan?" Nejire asked, looking around. Aizawa pointed in the direction of the second bed. There was Eri, sleeping away.

"She was too tired and stressed out about the situation, that she's out like a light." Mirio sighed at Aizawa's words, then walked over to Eri.

'Y/n..' Tamaki thought, looking over to the unconscious girl.

_____

____

___

__

_

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

You sat up, looking around the usual lush forest... only it was different. It looked so real. Instead of it being the usual blurry-ish forest, it looked like it would as if it where in real life.

/Chirp/

You swerved your head in the direction of the sound. There sat a bird, perched up on a nice branch.

'An animal...' You thought, looking at the blue-jay. This place was becoming more and more real.

"Hey Y/n!" You heard Henry call your name. You looked over to him, and saw that he was wearing a sailor's suit with a cute hat. He skipped over to you, then sat down with a smile.

"Hi Henry." You greeted him with a slight blush. "What's with the outfit?"

"O-Oh!" Henry blushes, waving his arms around. "I was trying on different outfits when you came here..." You nodded.

Henry squinted his eyes, and leaned close to your face. You looked back at his ocean blue eyes in confusion, until he pulled away.

"I see you had the big rumble." Henry giggled, looking into your eyes. You tilted you head slightly.

"Big rumble?" You asked.

Henry nodded, and took off his sailor's cap to play with.

"Yea, the big coughing fit." Henry smiled reassuringly, rubbing your back.

You blinked twice, then remembered back to the huge fit you had in the hospital. Out of reflex you rubbed your throat. But you noticed that the pain wasn't there.

"Why don't I feel any pain?" You asked, poking your friend's shoulder.

"StopStopStop! I'm t-ticklish!" Henry said, trying not to laugh with a huge smile on his face.

Out of instinct you started to tickle him a bit, causing him to burst out laughing. You looked to him with your eyes full of... jealousy.

"It's a dreeeeaaaam, duh!" Henry giggled, causing you to sweat-drop.

"Henry..." The older boy looked to you as you continued to talk.

"H-How are you laughing and smiling so... easily..?" You asked, looking to your hands. Henry was confused.

"What do ya mean?" He asked, resting his head in his palms.

"Well... I never told you why I was here..." You started. "I-I was taken from my f-family a while ago... and- and people hurt m-me for my b-blood and... I was m-made sick..." You mumbled, looking down to the grass.

Henry took your hand and clamped it in his, surprising you in the process.

"I'm surrounded by things and people that make me happy! How could I not be?"

Your eyes widened ever so slightly. That's what the bubbling feeling was.

"Anyways, you'll be here more often from now on..." Henry said, resting his head on yours. "I'll be the first one to say... Welcome to The Lost Place, Y/n."

"Thanks, Henry." You said. Henry looked to your face, and a very happy smile crawled up to his.

"Your super beguiling when you smile, Y/n."

You looked up to Henry with curious eyes.

"What does that mean?" You solicited.

"It means you super pretty! You should really smile more, Y/n." Henry giggled, standing up and then jumped around. Henry yawned unexpectedly, then fell flat on his back.

"I'm going to take a nap! Last time I did the nurses were talking about my heath." Henry said, falling asleep. You didn't feel tired at all.

Instead of napping, you decided to look around The Lost Place.

꧁ • • . ° .• • ✨*💫*✨• • . ° .• • ꧂

Thanks for reading