Earth Is Closed (Infinity War 2018)

THIS GONE BE A LONG CHAP, SO FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE. THAT SHIT MEANS ALOT TO ME

"This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman. We are under assault! I repeat, we are under assault! The engines are dead, life support failing. Requesting aid from any vessel within range. We are 22 jump points out of Asgard. Our crew is made up of Asgardian families! We have very few soldiers here. This is not a Warcraft. I repeat, this is not a warcraft."

Inside of the destroyed Asgardian ship, a grey alien, known as Ebony Maw, walks over the numerous bodies of Asgardians.

"Hear me and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No, this is salvation."

As he continues to talk, he lifts up a heavily injured Bruce by the collar and throws him against a wall.

"Argh!" He yells out as he slides down onto the ground.

"The universal scale tip towards balance because of your sacrifice. Smile, for even in death, you have become children of Thanos."

As the grey wizard walks past a nervous Loki, the frost giant glances at a downed Bruce. Where was the beast that was so feared a moment ago? Did he not want to come out?

Thanos's children, who call themselves The Black Order, keep a close eye on the trickster as they all look ahead at a looming figure with his back turned to them.

"I know what it's like to lose."

He looks down near his feet and picks up an immobile Thor.

"To feel so desperately that you're right...yet to fail, nonetheless."

He walks towards Loki as Thor groans in protest
from being lifted with one giant hand.

"It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same. And now its here...or should I say..."

Thanos brings his left fist up, showing off his Gauntlet with the Power Stone shining off it's purple hue.

"...I am."