~Books~ Geonu

"Hey watch where your going!"

"S-sorry"

She bent down to pick up her books, slowly picking them up one by one until she had collected them all. The boy on the other hand just stared at her, watching her pick up her books. When she stood up he was staring at her, making her nervous as she turned her head to avoid making eye contact any longer. He continued to stare at her until she had walked past her towards her class.

'She's.....weird'

He thought as he turned to go to class, seeing his friend Kyungmin standing behind him.

"Who's that?"

"Uh I don't know, she bumped into me.."

"Ah, that's why you were staring"

Kyungmin chuckled making Geonu smack his arm lightly and walk past him.

"Don't be a cry baby Geonu, I was joking"

The younger male said as he walked up beside his friend, who was ignoring him. He nudged him before sighing and giving up, seeing as his older friend probably wouldn't let it go for the rest of the day, that's just how sulky he gets.

"I don't even know her name, she just picked up her books and left.."

"Huh? Why do you sound upset about that?"

"Oh! Uh I'm not u-upset, I just wanted to know h-her name, that's all"

"Ah sure~~"

"Yah! Stop messing with me!"

"Hey who made the baby mad?!"

"Jaeho!!"

"What?"

Jaeho said making his way over to the other two boys walking to class.

"I'm literally older than you!"

"I don't care! Kyungmin did you make him mad?!"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Oh really? You're always the one making him upset!"

"I swear!"

The two kept bickering and walking, the oldest rolled his eyes and started looking through the windows of the classrooms, seeing as almost everyone was settled in, reminding him of his class. He rushed past the two bickering in front of him and towards his class seeing as the teacher was about to close the door.

"Geonu where are you-"

"Class you idiots!"

He shouted before reaching for door and keeping it from closing, startling the teacher but when she looked back she sighed.

"Mr.Lee, I see you're late, what's the reason?"

He let go of the door and tried to hurriedly try to think of an excuse,