Chapter 40: Our Bloodline

ELEMENTALLY GIFTED

Chapter 40

NIJIKA P.O.V.

"Hwwaaaaaaaa~" my mouth opened wide as I yawned tiredly.

Killua lightly slapped me on my head as he too yawned, "Dammit, don't yawn, you're making me tired," my friend grumbled as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"What number was that?" I question as I throw the head into the bag, making sure not to touch it as much as I could.

The male beside me shrugged as he thew the huge bag over his shoulder, "I've lost track as well, was it already in the hundreds?" He questioned as we walked on the roof tops, making sure to not catch any unwanted eyes.

I shrugged unsure myself and jumped down onto the floor, off of the roof before rounding the corner of the ally. I grabbed my own bag that we hid earlier, it got annoying having to carry it around, "Okie dokie, let's go turn these in and see if they have anymore names on the list," I state as I lead us deeper though the ally.

As I turn the corner like my phone tells me, I notice a shabby looking place, it seemed almost run down.

"Hm, this seems like the place," I tell Killua as I look over my shoulder.

He nodded at me as he motioned with his head, telling me to go in.

I shrugged my shoulders and opened the door that seemed like it couldn't even close properly.

As I walked into the building, I realized it look quite similar to the others I have been to.

"Welcome...." A man greeted us from the counter. I eyed him curiously, a man who seemed in his early thirties, brown hair that was slightly long, his bangs were brought to the left while the rest was combed back. Gray eyes and a small scruff on his chin. And he seemed strong.

"Hey, this is a hunter's criminals station right?" I questioned as I dragged the bag over to the counter.

The man before me narrows his gray eyes as he put his hand out.

I swiftly pulled my hunters license and handed it over to him. He examined the license before glaring at me.

"You're not a Kijime."

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my blue contact, showing the man before me my bright green eyes.

"Disguise mister, my brother doesn't want me known around the world yet," I state as I smiled at man. I wouldn't usually tell this to someone, but if this man did work for the hunters association, he may have heard of me already.

He frowned but seemed convinced enough to look at the bags in our hands.

"Who have you got?" He questioned as he walked over to the bag.

I shrugged my shoulders handing him the small booklet that I received from Sorata, "The men in this book, I don't even know how many we got, but every single of the head that are in the bag are in the wanted list."

The man seemed unconvinced as he opened the bag, he immediately took a step back in alarm, he then looked up and eyed Killua and I.

"Who are you two?" He questioned slightly tense.

I frowned and pointed at the license that he put on the counter, "Didn't it say my name, Nijika Kijime?"

The man ignored me and looked at Killua waiting for my friend to answer, "Killua Zoldyck."

The man's eyes widen a fraction of a second before he nodded, seeming to be satisfied by the answer.

Well what do you expect, Zoldycks are assassins, of course they'll kill.