Chapter One Hundred & Twelve: Those Bloody Nightmares

- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams

- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
― Dr. Seuss

It was around three days later and we had been stuck in the house

It was around three days later and we had been stuck in the house. I think everyone was starting to go kind of crazy.

I was going crazy too.

By now everyone had figured out about Abaddon and my Seer powers. They also found out about my necromancy powers. I exposed Tom on that too, to his utter fury.

No one knew I was a Hell bearer though.... not even Tom. I was not ready for them to go all crazy on me. I'd told them it was a new spell I'd made and no one doubted me for a second.

I had numerous new scars adorning the entirety of my body. They ached like an old painful memory.

I was lying in the middle of the room wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito.

"Move over. " Abby snaps, irritated. She hadn't been able to reach out to Avery this entire time and she was getting quite salty.

"No. Sit over there! I'm comfy here!! My seat is warm!" I demand. "My body heat finally warmed up these cold arse leather seats." I pout annoyed at her.

She glares at me and plops down beside me.

"No word from Avery?" I muse, popping a piece of chocolate in my mouth. I had multiple chocolate bars hidden in the mini blanket fort I'd made for myself and you know that I was not sharing with anyone.

"NONEEE!!! He's so rude!!! How dare he!!? I was freaking kidnapped! I expect him to at least send a stupid owl!!!" She scowls.

"He's still healing from excessive butt burns. Take it easy on the guy."

"This coming from the girl with the perfect boyfriend." She sneers and I gaze at her in shock.

"Perfect-Perfect BOYFRIEND!?" I burst out laughing. I laughed so hard, tears came from my eyes.

"What!?" She snaps and I shrug.

"Just never thought the day would come when people would be jealous of serial killing boyfriends."