Getting To Know Hell.

He then told me he'll not send me down where everyone else is to suffer for their sins that they committed.

So I replied "Thanks so much but where will you send me for committing the sin of taking my own life?" He said " To my home you'll work as my maid there until I'm ready to give you further judgement."

I felt sad,worried and happy at the same time because even though I was going to be his maid and didn't know what he was like but at the same time I was extremely happy because I mean lol he's cute as hell :) so I bowed my head and agreed.
*BOOM*
Without a blink of an eye I appeared in this place but let me explain what I saw: the place where I appeared in was built with glass and had a red couch with red ceiling lights plus a red chandelier with a red table with two champagne 😍I saw the kitchen and it was all red with a stove, fridge and etc OMFG!!! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I then felt a hard thug on my hand and it was Lucifer who thugged the shit out of me *anxious* I then ask him what is this? Is this your home? He replied "you ask too many questions but yes it is" I said your home is beautiful can I see your bedroom also if you don't mind cause I'm going to be your maid?

He then walked with me through the house and showed me his bedroom it was beautiful he had also a : red chandelier hanging over his bed on the ceiling with a fluffy small couch and a bathroom in his room he also had one small draw where he rest his stuff and he had a large mirror as well, his room was all red.

He then told me that my room is his room and it has my clothes in the draw find them and put it on and go wash the dishes now!!! I said okay sir. I then opened the draw and I told Lucifer "can you turn around I don't want you looking at me when Im changing I feel uncomfortable."

Suddenly I saw him burst out wings and fly up into the air and he flew back down and was really close to me I was scared really scared. He then pulled me closer to him lifted my chin to his face and said " you don't ever tell me what to do and soon you'll get accustom and change in front of me because soon you'll be my queen I won't force anything upon you until as you said "comfortable around me" and in love with me, so hurry up and change I'm going outside I'll be waiting for the dishes to be washed so I can start cooking dinner" I rolled my eyes and said fine also I don't want to be your queen nor princess I hardly know you. I then changed and walked to the kitchen.

To be continued.......