𝐋𝐞𝐨 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by PastelColoredZarkon

Title: Facts

TW: Mentions of abuse and homophobia

"Thanks for coming with me, Leo," I smiled, faintly, looking at him in the darkness. He grinned back, at the exact moment he went under a vent in the street. I almost died right there and then. His beautiful blue eyes shone warmly and his face was bright with happiness. I wanted to cry from how amazing he was.

"(Y/n)?" his voice called me back, and I shook my head, turning away, "why are we going to your house so late anyways?" I didn't want to tell him the truth; that I'd come out as gay to my parents and they basically disowned me. They gave me a day to go back and get my stuff, but it'd already been more than that. I was too scared to go back while they were awake and home, so I settled for two o'clock when they're home and asleep.

"I'm staying with a friend and forgot to get clothes for tonight, so I'm grabbing some," the lie slid off my tongue with ease; after all, I'd been pretending to like girls for almost seventeen years.

"Oh, okay," it was silent then. Honestly, I'd brought Leo for backup just in case my dad decided to wake up by accident. I wouldn't be able to take him, but a ninja could. We made it to my apartment in a few minutes, standing outside my window. Taking a chance, I leaned down and tugged at it. Thankfully, it opened. I don't know what I would've told Leo if it hadn't.

We stepped in, being quiet. Well, me being intentionally quiet, Leo was raised to be silent and not make a single sound. I quickly moved around my room, grabbing a couple of duffel bags and filling them to to the brim. Thankfully, I didn't have many material things, besides clothes, so my room was barren in a few short minutes.

I forgot about the lamp.

Why did I forget about the lamp?

Stepping backwards to assess my work, my arm brushed against that dang lamp and it fell to the ground. How does a lamp even shatter on carpet? And why was it so loud?

By the time I figured out what happened, it was too late. Leo was out the window, but I knew he was still nearby. My dad stepped into the room, staring at me.

"What are you doing?" he demanded, looking around at the room that I used to call mine. I picked up my bags and stepped towards the window with a final word.

"Leaving," my dad had other ideas. He yanked me back and slammed the window shut, locking it. This was a problem. Leo was locked outside and I was stuck inside with the man that now hated me more than anything.

"Leo-" I managed to get out before my dad raised his hand and smacked me across the face. I fell to the ground, blood already leaking from my face.

"Who's that? Your boyfriend?" he taunted, not noticing the figure quietly slipping his sword into the crack between the window and the ledge.

"And if he is?" I shot back, not noticing the way Leo tilted his head to listen as he worked even faster.

"You have no right to call me your father, anymore," he said as he took a step back. Like he would catch whatever disease he thought I had. I stood up, forgetting about Leo as he now worked frantically, opting for slamming his side against the window.

"I never did! Even when I did what you wanted, you never approved of me! You had standards you knew I would never reach and you still think that gives you a reason to hate me! Well, guess what! Leo is my boyfriend and I love him more than I've ever loved you," I said, loudly, as my dad jerked back. Then, lurching forward he raised his hand again and I closed my eyes.

There was a shattering of glass and then silence. I opened my eyes to see Leo holding my dad's arm in his hand, the man looking down at him with utter fear in his eyes. Shoving him back, Leo threw a single punch to his face, causing him to stumble back and hit the wall, where he slumped down and sat still.

Silently, Leo picked up my bags and gently nudged me towards the window, where we left, ignoring the glass on the floor. We walked in complete silence back to the sewers. Leo strode in front of me, still holding my bags, as I trailed behind him, afraid to make a single sound.

Had he heard what I said? Did he hate me because I called him my boyfriend?

When we reached the lair, Leo didn't stop to greet his brothers, instead continuing to his room, giving me the unspoken order to follow. When we entered, he dropped the bags on the floor and closed the door, locking it.

"Leo?" I asked, uncertainly, as he then strode towards me. Grabbing my face, he checked it over and gave an approving nod.

"Good, you're barely even bruised. But you need to clean your lip," he took a wipe and held it to my face, where he proceeded to clean my face, gently.

"Leo-" he cut me off, throwing the wipe away.

"Are you hurt anywhere else?" he demanded, crossing his arms.

"No, but-"

"Good. I'm going to tell Master Splinter that you're-" I grabbed his arm as he tried to walk past me. He froze as I walked in front of him.

"Are we gonna talk about it?" I whispered as he sighed heavily.

"Talk about what?" he wasn't getting away that easy.

"About the fact that I know you heard what I told him," Leo laughed slightly, and I felt my heart crack.

"What's there to talk about? The fact that you called me your boyfriend? Or the fact that I liked it? Or the fact that when he hit you, I wanted to do a lot worst than put him into the wall? Or how about-" I pulled him into me and cut him off by placing my lips on his.

"The fact is, Leo, I like you. A lot. And I don't regret saying you were my boyfriend," I smiled slightly and then let it fall as he just stared at me. I turned to leave the room, but stopped when I felt him grab my wrist.

"Am," I stopped.

"Am?"

"You said I was your boyfriend. It's am," he corrected, tightly. "I'm your boyfriend, whether that man approves or not. You said you loved me more than him? Prove it," he suddenly grabbed my face and pulled it to his, slamming his lips on mine so hard I could feel them bruising. But I liked it.

"Yes, Leo; I'll prove it to you every day for the rest of my life. You are my boyfriend. You're mine and I'm yours," I smiled at him as he finally began to calm down, smiling at me slightly. Gently putting his lips to mine again, he nuzzled into my neck.

"I'm yours, and you're mine for now until forever," I began to tear up, thinking about how in just one hour, my life changed for the better.

"For now until forever," I smiled, locking eyes with my world as we looked at each other with nothing but love.

Now until forever. 

++++++++++

I pierced my nose!

Okay, that's it. Bye-bye!<3

i hope the comments don't think im homophobic cuz of what the paragraph above used to say lmao idk why i put that in here