Chapter 7

I had been in the cell for around a day or two now. I didn't get much sleep because I was thinking to much about Grant and the new memory I had gained. I was lying on my bed thinking about that when the alarm went off. Loads of guards where running to where I was. They all stood with they're backs turned to me. They had guns in there arms. It went quiet. Every so often, you would hear gun fire from outside my cell.

"What's happening?" I asked one of the agents.

"We're not aloud to talk to you." He replied. Suddenly he was shot in the head. So where the other Agents beside him. The screen of my cell opened. I saw Grant standing at the other side.

"You?" I said to him.

"What? I hate prison!" He said back.

"Grant!" I shouted. There was somebody behind him. They had already shot the bullet but Grant put one through his head. I looked down. There was a hole in my top. I looked back up again at Grant and fell to the floor, "Grant....."I said quietly. I was looking at him and he was looking at me.

"Willow? What happened?" He asked me.

"The man at the door. He shot me." And I pointed to where the bullet had come from.

"Im going to get you out. Wait here." He said to me.

"Where else am I gonna go?!" I said back.

"Here. Hold this against it." Grant said as he took off his shirt.

"Thank You." I said back. I was starting to really feel the pain when I was pushing down on it using the shirt. I knew there was still some shrapnel in the wound so I rolled up my t-shirt and looked at it. I could see some shrapnel so I decided to try and get it out. The pain was so intense. I got it out which made it feel a tiny bit better. At that point Grant came in the door.

"You ok?" He asked. All I could do was nod because the pain was unbearable now. Grant lifted me up into his arms. He took me to a van he had prepared for me. It had a bunch of blankets and a first aid kit in the back, so we could stitch it up. Grant put me in the back while he got in the front a started to drive. I wanted to use the first aid kit but the pain was to sore to move my arm or any part of my body. I started to feel lightheaded. Grant suddenly stopped the van, "Hey. Hey. Look at me and keep your eyes there."

"I....I don't know if I can." I said back. Grant set my head on his knee. He looked down at me and looked up at him.

"I'm sure you can. Just concentrate on that, nothing else." He said to me, "Ok?"

"Ok." I said to him as he gently set me down and went and got the first aid kit.

"This might hurt." He said. That was his warning for stitches and antiseptic wipes. Once he had finished there was gunfire at the sides of the van and the front and back, "Lucky it's bullet proof, huh?!" He said to me to try and get me to laugh. He wrapped it up in bandages, got into the front seat and started to drive away. I was trying not to faint, but I must have because I woke up in a bed somewhere.