Chapter 8

"You ok?" Asked Grant. He was walking out of the bathroom, shirtless with a towel over his shoulder.

"I think so." I said, "How long was I out?" I asked.

"A day or two." He replied. I recognised the soundtrack in the background.

"What's playing?" I asked.

"The one we used to listen to as kids." He said, "All of the old songs from the 70's to the 90's." He was putting his shirt back on again.

Something caught my eye. It was a monitor. I looked down at it on the ground of the live security footage. I saw Coulson walking through the lobby and into a lift.

"Our visitors arrived early." Grant says.

"Who?" I asked, even though I knew who it was.

"Your friend. Coulson." As soon as he answered me, the door went, "Willow! Open it!" He whispered to me.

"What?!"

"Just do it!" He said to me. I opened the door.

"Hi Willow." Said Coulson.

"Hi. Come in." I said. I didn't know what to do. Coulson walked through the door and closed it behind me, "Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Checking on you. I heard you got shot. Are you ok?" He asked me.

"I'm fine." I replied. I was so glad to see him.

"Hey. Coulson!" Said Grant. Coulson turned around and Grant tried to hit him with a pole but Coulson dodged it. Coulson punched Grant's face, but Grant just knocked Coulson out.

"What was that for?!" I shouted at Grant.

"He works for S.H.I.E.L.D." He replied.

"So do I! Is that a problem? Cause if it is, I'm going." I said. I started to get up and was about to leave but Grant just knocked me out as well.

I woke up slowly to find I was tied to a chair. Coulson was tied up as well opposite me.

"Rise and shine." Said Grant.

"Grant! Let us go!" I shouted at him.

"Look listen. I didn't want to do this to you but you work for them." He said to me. Coulson still wasn't awake yet.

"You where a S.H.I.E.L.D agent as well. You loved Skye. You still do. If you choose the right thing to do now then we will all be ok."

Grant started to clap his hands, "Great words of wisdom from a kid 15/16 years younger than me." Coulson was starting to wake up. Grant went into the bathroom to do something.

"What's going on?" Coulson asked. He seemed so calm. I wasn't. I was freeking out, "Willow........?"

I could still see the monitor. I could see when people would be walking past our room. I saw someone who was about to walk past. I started to scream, "Help! Help! Help!" I screamed.

Grant heard me and he came out of the bathroom, "Shut up Willow."

"Not until you let us go! Help! Hel........." He hit me over the head with a pole. He had covered my mouth so I couldn't scream anymore. He got his knife out and cut the side of my face and my neck. I managed to get free and I started to scream again. This time in pain and for help.

"That was your last chance." He said to me. He got some masking tape and stuck it on my mouth. He then brought out his gun, "I'm sorry. I have to do this. I don't have a choice." He said and he shot the gun twice. Once in my leg, once in my stomach. I was in so much pain but I couldn't scream because of the tape covering my mouth. I was thinking that he could have shot me in the same place as the guard had because the pain was unbearable.

"Willow!" Coulson screamed.

"I don't want to have to tape you up as well, but, you asked for it." Grant said. He taped up Coulson as well. When I opened my eyes from being in so much pain, I could see that Coulson was worried and scared about me. It was in his eyes. I closed my eyes again in pain but I must have passed out. When I woke up, I was still in the same room tied to the same chair. There was blood everywhere. I noticed that I was in the same clothes as I was when we left the prison which was the clothes that Coulson gave us. Grant had rolled up my t-shirt and the my right trouser leg. I looked over at Coulson. He had blood all over his face. I looked up and saw Grant standing over me. He put his hand under my chin, "Hello again." He said then punched my face, "Nice to see you awake." and he punched me repeatedly.

"Ward! Stop it! Ward!" Shouted Coulson from the other side of the room. Grant stopped. He turned around and looked at Coulson and then he looked at me.

"Well at least you know someone cares about you." He said then he punched me again. He then walked over to Coulson and brought out his knife, "Remember, you asked for it." He said, then he cut Coulson's wrists. He then walked over to a table and picked up a shot glass with some sort of whiskey in it. He walked over to me and sat on my knee he purposely put all of his weight where my wound on my leg was. I was in so much agony it was unbearable. My mouth was still taped but Coulson's wasn't, "I would like to make a toast to you." He said and he poured half of the whiskey over the cuts on my face, "Oh I'm sorry. I accidentally spilt mine all over your face. I'll go get some more." he said and he drunk the rest of what was in the glass. He came back with more and did the same to my leg and stomach. I passed out again because the pain was to intense.