𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻

"Wherever life plants you, grow with grace "

Anonymous

Azlaan's pov.

"What the hell? " I shouted with my eyes as wide as saucers.

"You heard me" She said shrugging.

"You gotta be kidding us Amira" Ahaan shouted.

"What the hell is your daughter saying Faizan?" Dad shouted at her father.

"Say you are kidding" Amira's mom said looking at her with wide eyes.

"No, you all heard me correct. If you all want me to release Ahira then Azlaan has to divorce her." She repeated.

"No......no I won't" I said.

"Then I won't leave her alive" Her words stabbed me like a knife.

"I......Fine I will divorce her but you please tell us where she is" I begged.

"AZLAAN" Ahaan roared.

"I'm sorry Ahaan but I find no other way to save her! At least she will be alive if I do this" I told to him with a heavy heart.

"She'd prefer dying over there than being divorced by you" Ahaan said.

"Please, let me do this," I said pushing him aside.

I couldn't meet my dad's eyes as I walked past him to Amira who was standing beside her dad. Her dad has been quiet from the start God knows why.

"Tell me where is Ahira. I promise to divorce her once she is safe" I pleaded in front of her.

She smiled which made me feel disgusted at myself for doing this to Ahira.

"That old building near the pond, I have kept her there " She confessed making me take a sigh of relief.

"I want to go there right now" I said turning to the police who stood there with a confusing expression on their face.

"Sure Mr. Aatish" He said nodding.

"You are coming with us" Raj said to Amira who looked at me.

"You have to" I said nodding at her way.

We,as in, dad, Ahaan and Amira set out to the place where she has kept Ahira. My heart thumping fast against my chest as we inched closer to the destination. Just one line being repeated in my mind, 'Allah let my Ahira be safe.'

I looked at Ahaan and Dad who weren't talking to me but what they don't know is I am doing this for Ahira's well being, at least she will be alive.

Halting at the place everyone got down and I rushed inside with Amira hot on my heels.

"Azlaan, you remember your promise right? " She asked annoying me.

"Where is Ahira?" I asked clearly ignoring her question.

"You will divorce her right? " She asked once again.

"You think all this is a joke? That my life is a game for you? Answer me dammit! Where the hell is my wife?" I yelled not being able to keep up with the act.

Now that we know where Ahira is I don't need to keep my fake act going on in front of this disgusting woman.

"But you said.. " She started coming near me. She kept her hands on my shoulder to which as a reflex I flinched back.

"I won't leave her alive" She said with some determination and ran to the steps on the opposite side.

"Amira No" I shouted as negative thoughts clouded my mind. Running behind her, I tried to get a hold of her but she was ahead of me.

"Ahaan" I shouted. But he was nowhere to be seen. And so was everyone, maybe they were looking somewhere else! But dammit Amira is with me then why the hell they all went somewhere else.

"Amira" I shouted looking for her in the haunted corridor.

Opening each and every room's door, I looked for her but no one was there. But the room at the far end of the corridor caught my attention which was open. Stepping inside the room, I saw her unconscious.

"One step and I'll kill her" My eyes widened when I noticed a sharp thing in Amira's hand. Maybe a broken piece of glass.

"No" I said taking a step back.

"I know you very well Azlaan. You thought that you would pull a stunt like this and fool me you are wrong." She smirked her hold tightening around Ahira.

Ahira was looking in pain. Her face was also bruised. I am damn sure she hasn't eaten anything since yesterday evening. I am scared for her and for our baby.

"Amira leave her" I said.

She shook her head smirking.

"She is pregnant, please don't hurt her" I said my voice cracking.

"Oh I already know that" Her smirk widening every second.

"Um....Don't you think she deserves some more sadness in her life?" She asked in an evil tone.

"No, Amira. You wouldn't do that"

"I would surely do that" She said.

"No! " I shouted seeing her push Ahira down the chair.

Before I could catch her she fell on the ground making my heart beat stop for a second before I ran towards her. Taking her in my arms, I patted her cheeks.

"Ahira? Get up" I said my voice cracking slightly.

"Please get up"

"AZLAAN" I can hear Ahaan shouting but I couldn't process anything except for the angel in my arms.

"You know right I can't live without you? Then why don't you just open your eyes? For me please."

"Azlaan!" I looked up at Ahaan who was staring at Ahira in horror.

"Ahira? Get up" He patted her cheeks lightly.

"Blood" He whispered.

Following the track of his eyes, I saw blood pooled near her lower body.

Hey guys!
Hope you doing fine? 😌
I hope the update was ok? Though i know it was boring *smiling sheepishly*
Any guesses that what will happen to Ahira? 🤔

Even i don't know🤷‍♂️

Next update on Monday ✨

Happy 📖reading