[17] His Weakness

Elijah's POV:

"Dude could you please drive a LOT slower, you are killing all the ants and-..... and overtaking all the turtles" Noah screamed at me

"then why don't you jump out the window and ride on the turtles instead so you don't get scared" Sin replies with a puppy dog face. "Shut up, would you?"

"Don't be ridiculous guys, Noah, there are no turtles on the roads" I said eyeing Noah from the rear mirror "it's just a metaphor saying you are driving really fast" he replied "Noah, it's a sports car for a reason" Sin argued

"chill out guys nobody uses this road anyway, it's practically empty" I said to settle down the argument between those 2 idiots.

"Ugh guys-" Sin said diverting our attention
"What now-" I asked him
"AHHHHHHHHHHH" i heard Noah's scream.

Kiara's POV:

'I don't need Lukas to help me to get my revenge on Elijah, I don't need anyone's help' I thought to myself. Due to my mind being else where I wasn't checking my mirrors, and I changed lanes to take a turn to the right.

"AHHHHHHHH"

.

.

.

It all happened so fast. A car crashed into mine.

Thankfully I was okay..... my car? Not so much.
'Now I have to go back there and face the crasher' I thought to myself while I hit myself in the forehead. I hoped the idiots that crashed into me are safe, gosh today was NOT my day. 

I got out of the car, settled down and patted my dress to get out any dust. I turned around to face the in the other car.

Oh-
Shittttt
It's them

THE GOLDEN TRIO.

Elijah, Sin and Noah were all out of the car. They had their hands crossed up to their chests, had cold expressions but the most deadly was Elijah's. It looked like I had awoken the devil again. Fuck, Kiara

"You're kidding me right" Elijah said with his clenched teeth "is that Kiara? KIARAAA heyyy" Noah said.... he was the only one who looked at me with warm expression.

"Are you all okay?" I asked while walking up to them. "How can I be okay when the pizza didn't survive" Noah said with a sad expression. "Looks like we're the only ones here" I said as I stopped my feet because I had reached in front of them.

I felt Elijah's eyes on me.

He scanned me head to toe.

"Are you hurt?" I heard his voice "huh"

"Don't make me repeat myself, kitten" he said while narrowing his eyes. That fucking attitude....he was the one who bumped into me and now this. "I am okay, however my car isn't" I said with anger in my voice. "Neither is Elijah's car. You cut us off, woman." Sin replied.

Keep calm-

Don't-

Don't fucking claw his face off

"It's not ALL my fault, you guys were speeding" I said eyeing Sin."Yeahhh, I am gonna check on my food" Noah said. Sin and I started arguing at each other like stupid kids while Elijah just stood there watching us back and forth.

"Yes, I should have checked the mirror....... but you were going over 30 MPH over the speed limit didn't help either. You couldn't slow down or stop in time because of it." I said to Sin 'smurf looking ass' I cursed him in my head