30

Chapter 30:
ALL OF THE STARS

"Paparazzi captured the handsome singer, Zayn Malik, who seems to be spending time with a beautiful blonde girl - don't forget the little girl who was once thought to be the daughter of Zayn, but Zayn has denied it. They look happy while taking a stroll in the park of New York City, they just look like a family. Until this news is revealed, there has been no confirmation from Zayn about who the mysterious girl is and what her relationship is with Zayn."

Taylor hid her face behind the folds of her hands on the table when she heard the reporter's voice from the tablet of her colleague, Martha Hunt. Martha tells Taylor that Taylor's photo is clearly displayed in the media. A photo of Taylor laughing with Zayn and Olivia.

"You're really famous now, doctor Swift." Martha commented.

"But the one who likes Zayn is me, right? Why are you gossiped with him? Is it only because you are the doctor who handles Zayn's daughter? But do they know that Olivia is Zayn's daughter and is undergoing treatment at this hospital?"

Taylor looked up and squinted at Martha's words. "There's no need to comment on anything, Mar. Now, I'm grateful I don't have any social media accounts. I don't share my personal affairs on those accounts and—,"

"But you have Instagram."

Taylor was stunned when Martha said the sentence before returning to hide her face between the folds of her hands. Martha chuckled amusedly and patted Taylor's back.

"Your Instagram is also private, Taylor. Take it easy. But magbe you will get many follow requests later, when your identity is completely discovered. After that, say goodbye to your privacy." Taylor growled in annoyance as Martha laughed loudly.

"The photo was taken just a few hours ago and now I begin to feel that my life is no longer safe."

Taylor raised her face again, sighing. Martha chuckled. "But there are advantages too, Taylor. When you become famous, you have to prove that you really are a doctor and all the doctors in this hospital are the best and the best doctors. Do you know the gossip circulating around the world of New York hospitals?"

"What?" Taylor asked curiously.

"They say, the requirement for admission to be in this hospital is to be handsome and beautiful, the medical certificate comes in at number two. You know, I'm actually quite hurt to hear it. I mean, I'm really a doctor. I devote myself as a doctor. If they protest and complain about why am I too beautiful to be a doctor, they should protest and complain to my parents too, right?! "

Taylor rolled her eyes. It seems like Taylor knows that Martha won't stop telling her stories, and who knows how long will she stop.

━━

"Harry, one thing that everyone probably already knows is that, besides acting, you can also sing, right? Maybe, you want to sing a song or whatever, considering your fans are actually spamming this request on Twitter and also on Instagram. Should we?" Harry chuckled at the words of the radio announcer who was interviewing him and Cara.

Harry and Cara have been in this radio station for more than two hours, conducting interviews that will be broadcast tonight.

"What if Cara sings instead? She often sings for me while we're on set." Harry glanced briefly at Cara or in other words teased the girl who seemed to squint at him.

Cara shakes her head. "I never sing on set, Harry."

"But you play the guitar. You know, she looks very cool when she plays the guitar." Harry suddenly commented and the announcer immediately whistled teasingly.

Certainly, Hara fans - Harry and Cara - will shout loudly when they hear the broadcast this time.

"What if you do a duet? Cara plays the guitar and can Harry sing. That sounds very fair, right?

The Hara shippers will surely scream loudly when they hear this.

"Or maybe you can make a duet album?" Harry and Cara looked at each other before laughing out loud. Laughing at each other.

"Are you kidding? Really? An album duet?"

"This is the best joke I've ever heard."

"Hey, but really. We all want to see you guys perform a duet. Cara will play the guitar and Harry will sing."

"Okay, but don't laugh, okay? Cara, can you play the guitar for Ed Sheeran's song called All of the Stars?" Harry asked Cara who was being offered a guitar.

Cara quickly adjust the position of the guitar before saying, "I forgot. But yes maybe I can try."

Harry grinned to Cara before saying, "I want to dedicate this song to a special someone who still hasn't fulfilled her promise to me."

━━

"I want to dedicate this song to a special someone who still hasn't fulfilled her promise to me."

Taylor, who was checking Olivia's condition, stopped her activities when she heard the sound coming from the radio that Zayn had set up. Zayn did carry a small radio, putting it on the table and would sit on the sofa with his eyes closed. Enjoying songs that are played on the radio.

But since the past hour, the radio has been broadcasting songs, accompanied by interviews with Harry Styles and Cara Delevingne. Taylor tried to ignore the sound of the radio broadcast, but the sentence that Harry had just uttered really pierced into her heart. Someone who has not fulfilled her promise. When Harry and Taylor split up at the Nashville airport, Harry always brought up about fulfilling promises.

A smile appeared on Taylor's lips. The girl closed her eyes when Harry's raspy voice began to be heard, singing a song from Ed Sheeran entitled 'All Of The Stars'.

"Doctor Swift."

Taylor's focus on Harry's voice broke when she heard the soft voice. Taylor looked at Olivia who looked pale with eyes that were very wistful. Olivia must be exhausted, plus her illness adding up. Taylor should not have allowed it when Olivia asked to go to the park earlier.

"Is there anything you want, Olivia?"

Olivia shook her head before smiling. "I want to become a doctor, just like you. Daddy said, Mommy was a doctor too." Taylor paused and smiled faintly, pulling Olivia's blanket up to cover the little girl's chest.

"Well, how can you be a doctor if you're hurt like this? The day after tomorrow is the operation. You must be strong and you need to recover, okay?" Olivia nodded quickly. Taylor sighed and stroked Olivia's head.

"You should rest. Don't move too much beforehand."

Olivia nodded again. "When I get better, Daddy promises to take me on a vacation to Japan, to meet Doraemon." Olivia put on her adorable face before continuing to say, "Doctor Swift has to come with us too, please?"

Taylor was astonished to hear Olivia's words. Vacation with her and Zayn in Japan? Seriously, a while ago, the three of them were just walking together in a park alone, and the world is already gossiping about them wildly. What more if they go on a vacation to Japan?

"Olivia, I— " Before Taylor could answer, Olivia held her hand tightly as she pressed, putting on a pouting face.

"Please, doctor Swift. Come with me and Daddy." Taylor turned her head, hoping that Zayn could help her give an answer to Olivia's invitation. But when she turned around, Zayn has his eyes closed and it was as if he hadn't heard the whole conversation between Olivia and Taylor.

"Doctor Swift, please. Come on, come with me and Daddy to Japan." Olivia returned to show her pouting and innocent face. Taylor closed her eyes as quickly as she could, sighing and nodding her head.

"All right. I'll come along, but only with your Daddy's approval. If he disagrees, I won't go." She replied in a quiet tone.

"Yay! Daddy will definitely agree!"

Taylor's smile widened to hear Olivia's joy. Without realizing that their conversation was overheard by someone else that they thought was sleeping soundly. A small grin appeared on the young man's lips.