epilogue

december 10th, 2038.

A new RK900 model was sent to the Detroit police department. Conan, it was named and partnered with Gavin Reed. The two became close quickly, even though Gavin would never admit to it.

december 24th, 2038.

Hank and (y/n) host a Christmas party at (y/n)'s house. Everyone from the police department comes, including the androids. (y/n) pushes Gavin into kissing his partner, which almost gets Gavin and (y/n)'s asses kicked. Connor stops his brother from killing the two.

december 25th, 2038.

(y/n) and Connor have a small Christmas with Hank at his house. They exchange gifts, most being given to Sumo. He has enough treats and toys for years.

january 13th, 2039.

Markus negotiates and obtains equal rights in the single state of Michigan. He presses the government to spread this law across the country and world.

january 20th, 2039.

Walt leaves (y/n)'s house to move to Canada. He leaves to help androids smuggle themselves across the border. As well he helps to set up one of the largest android trauma centers in North America.

february 22nd, 2039.

Markus negotiates with several state leaders and obtains equal right laws for androids across the Midwest.

march 3rd, 2039.

Discriminatory laws against androids are set in place along the Midwest as well in a few southern states.

april 10th, 2039.

The first android-human marriage is officiated.

april 27th, 2039.

(y/n) rescues a litter of abandoned puppies. Connor and him decide to keep two while giving the rest to other officers at the department. Hank, of course, takes one.

may 15th, 2039.

Equal right laws for androids are passed through the entire United States. Androids worldwide celebrate.

the whole month of june, 2039.

(y/n) drags Hank, Connor, Gavin, and Conan to pride festivals, parades, and all celebrations he can find. Though lets be honest, they were going to be at those celebrations anyway.

june 27th, 2039.

The anniversary of Care's death passes. Connor helps (y/n) make it through the day. The two plant a small flower patch in her honor.

july 4th, 2039.

(y/n) and Connor set off fireworks with Hank at his house. Connor almost sets himself on fire lighting a firework.

july 30th, 2039.

Discrimination laws for androids are passed through the United States. Markus gives speeches across the country for this victory.

august 12th, 2039.

Talks begin in other countries of passing similar android laws as the United States.

september 6th, 2039.

(y/n) helps organize a surprise birthday party for Hank with the whole department. He pulls his gun on Chris before quickly realizing what's happening. Sumo enjoys a small piece of cake as does Henry, Hank's newest dog.

november 13th, 2039.

Connor and (y/n) celebrate their one year anniversary! Hank and a few other officers give them small mementos. Gavin, the ultimate softie, gives them a photobook and gets teased to hell for it. (y/n) and Connor exchange small gifts and have a date night.

[i thought this would be better than just leaving it at the last chapter. i'm working on another dbh book but it may not be published for awhile. it is not a sequel to this. i may be inclined to write the christmas party, hank's party, and the anniversary. honestly lmk n i'll whip smth up. i want to thank you all for your support! you honestly helped me be motivated to finish this story. it means so much that you comment and vote! y'all are too funny. thank you again i wish you the best!]