Chapter 21

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"Why your eyes red?" Nijah frowned as she got in the car with Sekani. Her parents were on a business trip and she was loving it honestly.

"Becauseeeee." He dragged before pulling out the driveway. Nijah just looked at him blankly.

"Bruh what the fuck get out the car." Sekani said shaking his head.

"Pardon?" Nijah asked confused as Sekani started driving back up the driveway.

"Why the fuck we going ta my house if go house empty as fuck I refuse. Get the fuck out da car son." He said taking his key out the ignition. Nijah jerked her head back but got out the car anyways.

"It's boring here, and can you please watch your tone." Nijah frowned as they walked up the pavement to her doorway.

"No cap, im sleepy." Sekani said leaning on Nijah. She frowned unlocking the door and her and Sekani walked in.

"You were drinking?" She asked frowning smelling the liquor on him.

"Mmcht i had a few drinks with Pj nem." He shrugged as they made their way upstairs to her room. He fell back on her bed as his eyes got low.

"Yo room raw asa bitch." He said looking around.

"Thank you, soo you're about to watch the Cheetah Girls for the first time." she said grabbing her remote turning her tv on getting in the bed as well.

"I told yo ass im finna go to sleep." He said closing his eyes. Nijah turned on the cheetah girls ignoring Sekani's statement.

"Your gonna watch it with me." She said looking at him as his eyes was closing.

"mhmm i hear you." He said still with his eyes closed.

"Come Kani." Nijah whined shaking his shoulder he just ignored her.

"Kaniiiii." She pouted and one if his eyes opened.

"Ni-"

"Kaniiii !" After the words left her mouth Sekani hand reached her throat and pulled her down to his level. Meanwhile the Cheetah Girls were performing at a birthday party.

"I told you." He said lowly before he placed a kiss on her jaw and shocked was an understatement. Nijah was shocked and didn't know what to say or do.

"Stop sayin." He continued before he dragged his tongue across her skin and she started to squirm as her body experienced something new.

"My name like that." He said before turning her head making their lips crash into each other something he's been itching to do since the first time he done it. He pulled her body on top of his as he deepened the kiss.

Oh god oh god, what do i do? What the fuu- oh god im cursing noo. Nijah said in her head.

Sekani moved his hand from her neck and placed both hands on each ass cheek giving it a squeeze causing Nijah to yelp.

"Kj." Nijah said.

"Emm emm." He said before flipping them over to where now he was on top of her. He started leaving a trail of kisses along her neck making her moan softly as she closed her eyes.

"Calm down Nijah." He said as he felt her heart beat speed up. He lifted her shirt up that showcased her small titties in her bra. He placed his tongue at the bottom of her stomach kissing it before dragged his tongue up her skin till he got to her chest and kissed it.

"Mmm." A moaned slipped out her mouth which surprised her.

He took one of her tits inside his mouth while fiddling with the other.

"Kj." She moaned as his mouth connected with hers.

They kissed sloppily for a while until he pulled away pushing her thong to the side staring at her wet slit.

"Yo pussy pretty." He bluntly said opening back her legs. She blushed covering her face.

"Move yo hands." He removed them connecting his tongue to her clit.

"Oh my god." She arched her back as he slipped a finger in still sucking on her clit.

He pumped his finger in and out of her hitting her g spot everytime.

"Kj I gotta pee." She moved his head but smacked her hand away.

"Mov-." She was cut off by her squirting. She put her hand over her face embarrassed as she seen it shoot up going everywhere.

"I- hush." He cut her off rubbing her clit faster.

She begin closing her legs only for him to spread them wider.

"Cum for me." He said rubbing it while going up to her mouth kissing her.

"Fuckk." She moaned accidentally cussing.

"Taste yo self." He smirked bring his fingers to his mouth before bringing it to hers and she licked them clean.

Mahogany was at the park with Mj and the girls this time. She wasn't really interacting though because Maniya would throw slick shade and she wasn't here for it.

"Yall going ta da party next weekend?" Bella asked.

"We innat." Khloe said.

"You going Pookie?"

"Ill think about it." She said and Maniya sucked her teeth.

"Mmcht, you want my attention so bad." Mahogany frowned.

"Girl nobody worried bout you."
____________________________

Okay sooo it was wayyy more ta this chapter but wattpad deleted it sooo yuhh.

Anywayss... dont get too excited🤣.