31

Chapter 31:
FOLLOW

It took several days for Taylor to complete the preparations for the operation to be carried out tomorrow night. Taylor is even willing to not return to her apartment and focus on preparing everything.

About the photos of her, Zayn and Olivia circulating, Taylor could not say much. What Martha said to her is true. Taylor only owns one Instagram, and Taylor is embarrassed because the attention she's getting is truly endless. Taylor doesn't understand, how did they find her Instagram account?

Because they are truly fangirls. They do anything for the sake's of their idol who doesn't even know them.

"Good afternoon, doctor Swift. The others and I are preparing the operating room for tomorrow night. The team that will help you consists of nurses Marrie, Jose, Ducy and Glenn. Your assistant doctor is doctor Evelyn." Taylor sighed and looked up at the report.

"Just put the file on the table. Thank you."

The nurse put a folder that she had holding on the table in front of Taylor. Taylor looked at the report with a sigh.

"One more thing, doctor Swift."

Again, Taylor looked up at the nurse who was smiling mischievously at her. "What is it?"

"Congratulations on your relationship with Zayn Malik. I never thought that you guys were a family. When I first saw the little girl, I immediately thought of you. You two look so much alike."

Taylor was stunned before pressing her forehead against the surface of the table, making the nurse swallow thickly when Taylor said, "Ava, don't you know the difference between rumors and facts?"

The nurse shook her head quickly and bowed her head. "Excuse me, doctor Swift. Good night."

Just as the nurse left, Taylor shouted loudly, "I just know them!"

━━

"Olivia."

Zayn looked at the gravestone in front of him with his stoic face before closing his eyes and sighing.

This was the first time Zayn had visited a cemetery, since the day she was buried. A beautiful girl who is the reason why Zayn survived, until this moment. If it wasn't for their daughter, maybe Zayn had chosen to end his life, long ago.

"Our Olivia will be operated tomorrow. You will guard and pray for her from there, right? You will make sure our Olivia will be fine and will always be by my side, right?" Zayn said to the gravestone with Olivia's name printed there.

Olivia, is the first love and true love of Zayn Malik. They never dated, they were good friends and they maintained their friendship status, until Olivia died a few minutes after giving birth to little Olivia.

They are indeed only friends, at least that's what they say even though in reality, they both can't hold their feelings for each other. They both love each other, they are just afraid that if they have relationships like dating and so on, they are more likely to separate. They never want to separate from each other. Until God had a different plan for the both of them.

"I'm sorry for everything, Olivia. I just. . . I really love you. This world doesn't deserve you. Please, let me do what I want to do. I really love you." Zayn closed his eyes and sighed again.

"I will always love you."

A gust of wind seemed to answer all of Zayn's words, accompanying the young man who came alone on a fairly quiet night.