Ch. 19

SANA'S POV

A month have passed and I'm now an official idol. My MV got released last week and it have 300 million views now. I'm fluttered when people started to tell good things about me but I'm not that happy. It's also been a month since Tzuyu and I talked. We never saw each other after that banquet.

"Sana, let's go," Mingyu said when he opened the door.

I smiled and stood up. I'm staying at Dahyun's house because I know Tzuyu's going to find me. I'm not yet ready to face her. I don't even know if I can face her again.

"Where's Dahyun?" I asked because I didn't saw Dahyun when I woke up.

"Having a personal meeting with Chou Tzuyu," He answered and smiled.

I got out of the car and camera started to flash at me. Wearing my broad smile, I wave at them in a cute way. Mingyu's brows are furrowed while escorting me to go in the venue where the fan signing will be held.

"Look, Sana," Mingyu whisper to me so I wander around and saw a lot of people falling in a line while holding their own albums. "Lots of people loves you."

My heart flutter and glance at Mingyu, I didn't know that he's too close to me so our nose touched and I froze at the contact. We stared for a few seconds until the crowd started to shout, shipping me with my manager.

My cheeks heats up so I duck my head because of shyness. I lift my head again but I saw her standing near the exit while watching me. My mouth gape and I can't even breathe properly when she smile at me and wave her hands before going out.

'W-why is she here?'

"Are you okay, Sana?" Mingyu snapped me out from spacing out.

"Y-yeah," I lied and smile at him.

The fan signing finished in almost five hours. A lot of fans lined up for me to signed their albums. I'm now famous and I know Tzuyu knows about it already. But I'm disappointed because she didn't even bother to talk to me. She doesn't care about me.

I told Mingyu that I'll just go home with my own and I'll just wear my mask. He don't want to let me but I forced him to, at the end, he let me go home alone.

Why is she here? Gosh, I'm doomed!

"Why are you alone?" I scream because someone suddenly appeared beside me. My eyes shut wide when I saw her.

"M-minari..." I mumble and she gave me a cheeky smile. "W-what are you doing here?"

"I work here, Sana," she said and sigh. "You need to go with me."

"What? Where?" I confusedly asked and stare at her.

She bit her lower lip and stare back at me. "Japan."

"No. I don't want to go back there, Mina. You know why," I said as I furrowed my brows. God knows how much I hate to go back there.

"Yuta already saw you," my world turned upside down because of what she said.

I run away from my family for ten years and I don't wanna go back there anymore. But what can I do? Yuta already saw me. I'm sure, he already told them. Fuck. Now that I'm starting again? They want me to go back?

"When?" I asked reluctantly.

She sadly smile at me. "Tomorrow."

I nod my head as a agreement although I don't want to go there anymore. Mina offered to drive me home, while on the way to Dahyun's house, I'm still quiet. Tomorrow I'm going back to the place where I run away from years ago.

When we arrived at Dahyun's house I thanked Mina. "You live here?"

"For awhile," I gave her a smug smile. "Tomorrow, can you fetch me here?"

"Sure," she said as she smile.

"Sana." I tilt my head and saw Dahyun with Chaeyoung. Wait, what?! Chaeyoung?! Why is she here?! They know each other?! "Why aren't you with Mingyu?"

"Oh. Hi, Dahyun," Mina bowed her head at Dahyun. "We just talk for an important thing. I'm going now."

Mina looked at me and nod her head. I raised my brows when I saw her blush when her eyes met Chaeyoung's who are eyeing her with amused look. Hmm. When Mina already drove away, the three of us enter Dahyun's house.

"Dahyun, my Mom just texted me. I'll get going," Chaeyoung excuse but I didn't saw her look at her phone so I smile.

"Someone's going to search about my friend," I chant and saw her widen her eyes. Her jaw dropped and don't know what to say. "You can ask informations to me, Chaeng."

"Whatever, Sana," she said and rolled her eyes. "By the way, Dahyun told me that you're staying here. Aren't Tzuyu gonna be mad?"

There's like something stucked on my throat when she suddenly asked about Tzuyu. She wouldn't be mad because she already have Jisoo to be with her forever. Yes, I love her. I still love her. I always love her but what can I do if she's already going to marry someone?

"N-no," I answered Chaeyoung and excuse myself to escape from her questions about Tzuyu.

I went to the guest room where I'm staying for awhile. While packing my things, Dahyun came in with two mugs of coffee on her cute hands. She smiled at me and put the mugs on the table.

"Let's have a coffee," she said and sit. I stood up from the bed and sat beside her. "Why are packing your things? You going to left me?" She asked while pouting.

I giggle and took the other mug of coffee. "Can I have a vacation? There's something urgent. I must go back to my country."

"Oh, it's okay. When are you going there?" She asked and sip on her coffee. "And when are you going back?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow," I said and sighed. "But I don't know when will I be back."