CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Sagey poo, did you know blue is a fucking unicorn shit?" Danny tells me his face trained on the TV.

"What!.where did you hear that from" I shreeched turning pale.

"My friend told me rainbow is..." I cut him off

"No not that the last word and the f word"

"Shit and fucking?"

I nod so fast I think my brain shifted.

Oh my goodness did I mistakenly say those words and he heard now his saying it. No. no. no .

"Oh dad said it. I asked him what it meant and he said it was poop and he said fucking is used to give more meaning to a word" Danny answered proudly thinking he has impacted knowledge on me.

"Don't say those words again".
I warn him staring straight into his eyes.

"Why not?" He huffed crossing his hand in annoyance.

"Because..." I started thinking what would I say to convince a six year old that shit and fucking aren't nice words to say.

"It's what naughty children say,you do know santa gives naughty children coal and you don't want coal do you?"
I smirked remembering Danny is obsessed with Christmas and he'll never want to ruin his chances with santa.

"Noooo....i promise never to say it again." He cried clutching my leg like his life depended on it.

It's been over a month since the kidnapping incident, Wynns birthday had passed even though she had invited me I couldn't make it but I sent her a gift, a mobile chemistry lab pack, which she loved by the way.
Xavier had tripled the security and upgraded the system.
Atleast that's what Wynn told me.

She was disappointed that I could not make it though, I had a feeling that she knew I was trying to stay away from her family so as to not cause another scandal.

Since I'm a full time nanny I decided to commit more time to that since it's now my sole source of lively hood.

Don't get me wrong the gig is sweet and the pay great but the thing is I didn't go to college to spend the rest of my life watching kids.
I love kids but that's too far, besides I get rejected most times when the parent hear I'm the one whose going to the nanny of the day, they think I'm going to 'kidnap' their kid which i don't plan to do.

"Don't tell santa" He whisper almost as if he were scared santa could hear him.

"My lips are seal" I drag my hand over my lips making a zipping motion "And if you promise to be good, I'll go all the way to the north pole to wipe your name off the naughty list forever" I whispered back making him smile even brighter as he nodded excitedly.

Danny and I ran around playing till he was tired. I made him take a shower, brush his teeth and sent him off to bed.

Feeling the need for fresh air I stepped outside taking deep breaths and welcoming the cold night air.
I was enjoying the peace and quietness of the night but was interrupted by my phone.

"Hello" I answered

"Sage, he left" Nina's voice cried from the other side.

For those who don't remember Nina is or was my sister untill she ran off with my ex fiance on my birthday/ wedding day.

"Take a deep breath and tell me what happened" I tried calming her down as she was now gasping for air .

"H-he's been gone for days now I don't know what to do our rent is due, and I haven't eaten for nearly two days" She cried.