A new experience

(S/n)- son's name
(2s/n)- second son's name
(D/n)- daughter's name

Oikawa Tooru

(S/n)- 4 yrs old

(D/n)- 5 yrs old

It was another day in the Oikawa household, the two wedded couple watched as their children played in the park with other kids.

"Daddddddd!! (D/n) won't let me climb the tree!!" (S/n) stomped his feet, (D/n) went other to them.

"Well you do want to fall?! I already told you! There are no aliens on the tree!!"

"Settle down children" (M/n) sighed "Tooru-"

"Don't worry (S/n), i will carry you up there! We'll find aliens! Promise!"

"Tooru! No!" (M/n) whacked him with a book "owie!"

"Ha! See! Not even papa will let dad help you!" (D/n) pointed at (S/n),

"Hmph! Whatever! Me and dad can still find aliens in the bushes!" (S/n) pulled Oikawa with him to a nearby bush.

(M/n) just smiled and kneeled in front of (D/n) "good job on taking care of your little brother" he rubbed her head.

"Wanna go back to the bench and eat?"

"Yes please!"

"Let's call them back later, let's let them have some fun"

Ushijima Wakatoshi

(D/n)- 2 yrs old

"Wakatoshi! c'monnnn don't be scared! Just hold her!" (M/n) smiled, offering Ushijima to hold (D/n).

"You're gentle so you won't crush her!" He held her out to Ushijima, Ushijima carefully held her.

"See? Its not that ba-"

"WAAAAAAAAHHHH" (D/n) began to cry, after being held by Ushijima, (M/n) quickly took her back.

"Okay....bad idea then.."

(M/n) calmed her down by rocking her carefully.

Ushijima sulked a bit and looked down which (M/n) quickly noticed and patted his shoulder "aw don't take it too personal Wakatoshi! She's just a baby"

"She'll start liking you soon, don't sweat it, new father~" he winked and went to the bedroom to place (D/n) on her crib.

Kuroo Tetsurou

(S/n)- 5 yrs old

(M/n) and (S/n) were walking on the streets, they both saw a cute girls walking pass them.

Suddenly (S/n) whistled at them and the girls giggled "oh my, what a charmer"

As they pass them, (S/n) winked, making when laugh and giggle more.

As soon as they were far enough, (M/n) stopped (S/n), kneeled down in from of him, hands on his shoulders.

"Who. The. Hell. Taught. You. that. You. Little. Brat?" He said menacingly.

(S/n) got intimidated and quickly answered "Dad! Dad taught me to do that! Its his fault why you got mad!!" He quickly defended himself.

"That perverted prink!"

The two had to go home earlier than they should be and Kuroo was punished by (M/n) for teaching his child to flirt in such a young age.

(S/n) was also grounded for listening to Kuroo.

Bokuto koutaro

(D/n)- 4 yrs old

Bokuto and (M/n) had planned to take (D/n) to a Zoo for the first time, telling her that it was where their first date and engagement was.

(D/n) was squealing out of excitement, then they arrived, they began to tell (D/n) about how took the tigers and owls are.

"Woah! Papa! Look! Uncle akaashi!" She pointed at a white and brown owl, to which the two nodded "yes! That's uncle akaashi!"

"Hewwo! Uncle!" She waved at the owl and giggled.

She also pointed at a snake and called it Uncle Kuroo, which the two snickered and nodded.

They also went to a place where they can pet parrots,

It was a whole bunch of fun, they were able to pet the and try to intimidate some parrots.

Bokuto got chased by a few, making (M/n) and (D/n) laugh,

(D/n) also told them that when she grows up, she'll be just like bokuto.

And yes, she does chant Hey! Hey! Hey!

Daichi Sawamura

(S/n)- 6 yrs old
(2S/n)- 6 yrs old
They is twins uwu

The twins were drawing on their papers, using crayons and doodling a bunch of stuff.

(M/n) was also there, along with Daichi, they watched the two draw while taking pictures.

"Papa! Look what i drew!" (S/n) showed (M/n) and daichi his drawing "aw..that's a nice monkey" Daichi commented.

"Dad no! Its papa!" (S/n) and (2s/n) giggled.

Daichi sweat dropped and looked at (M/n), whom had a menacing aura "oh so i look like a monkey to you?!"

"No! It was just (S/n)'s drawing that made it look like it was a monkey!"

"NONSENSE! I'M INSULTED!"

Daichi was now trying to calm (M/n) while the twins continued to doodle and draw.