< quarante - quarte >

Your point of view
————————————————————

          After smiling with Adrien for a bit I got up and walked to Toni's car. I slid into the backseat and thought.

            Who could this lady be? What did I do to her? I looked out the window until we passed a bridge and I saw an akumatized person. Then I saw another and another.

         That's insane three akumatized people has never been possible. Why didn't I know about this before hand. WasI really that caught up in my mind?

               I shook it off and waited till Antonio came to a stop at the light. "Oh no Toni it seems that the roads are blocked off we should walk the rest" I muttered unbuckling myself and bailing out the door before he could realize.

            I ran behind an alley were no one could see. "That's so odd Y/n I've never seen three people akumatized at once let alone there was no fuss about it" phia mumbled shaking her head.

            "I know Phia it must mean Hawkmoth is getting closer to his plan we gotta stop him Phia wings out" I uttered and transformed into Avi.

                I pulled out my flute and lifted the phone part and called Ladybug and Cat Noir. Unfortunately they didn't pick up the line. "Guys quick a group has been changed get here quick" I spoke into the message as I ran over the top of buildings.

             I ended the call and looked out over the group. It was the girl from earlier but  she had a big hate on that had a curtain of crystal teardrops. She was flooding out the city while the other two people swam around her in circles.  It looked like Kim and the girl he use to swim with.

             I shook my head a bit this means I'd have to talk to Master Fu to fix our miraculous so we could perform better in water. I looked around until I noticed my partners not to far from me, finally.