chapter twelve

season one ; episode three { The Forbidden Zone }
chapter twelve

BROOKLYN WRAPPED A BANDANA that belonged to her brother around her neck to cover the marks that JJ left the night before when they had their

BROOKLYN WRAPPED A BANDANA that belonged to her brother around her neck to cover the marks that JJ left the night before when they had their... small moment. She wore a pair of shorts with a yellow bikini top after she removed her t-shirt. She had her legs kicked up with her elbows propped around the rim of the boat.

"There's no need to cover it, darling." JJ tried to take off the bandana only to be slapped by him.

"Shut up. It never happened. I was just emotional."

"You guys see that?" JJ whistled. "That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter." Everyone feasted their eyes on the boat coming past them. "Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. Two hundred K, easy."

"We picked the wrong parents."

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." They looked over to see Sarah death stare the Pogues while they were shit on the bottom of her shoe. "You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch."

Brooklyn smirked. "In some ways those two are perfect for each other. She's a fucking rich bitch and he's a mega asshole."

The Pogues arrived on land where they transferred to the van. They drove behind enemy lines... so basically over to the rich side of the island.

"All right, keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines." JJ loaded up his gun which Brooklyn tried to snatch away from him.

"Yo, come on, man. Just put it back."

"You can never be too careful, princess."

Pope climbed out and stood by the JJ's window. "Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve."

"Thank you, Pope."

"I swear to God, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ." Brooklyn snapped, pulling herself out of the van. "Put it back."

John B grabbed the gun, not in the safest way possible but managed to get it away from JJ. "You can't grab a gun like that. Can't forget my badge." JJ grabbed his badge that would get them into building so they could search up the coordinates. "Professional busboy."

"So, where are we going now?"

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now. This way!" The crew followed JJ into the building, taking the backdoor through the steaming hot kitchen. "Andrew! What's up, bro?" JJ swung around the pole, trying to snatch some food only to have his hand smacked away by a spatula.