6. Excited surrounding

Warisha's POV

"For Allah's sake Liya....it's A.L.Y.A.N." I shouted at Liya for the third time.

It's Wednesday and they are going to come after two days but both of my stupid friend are too impatient to see him,so they are searching for him in Facebook. But Liya being herself,she is always searching by wrong spelling,sometimes Aryan, or Ayaan even Aylan.

"Ok,ok he's coming to see you,so I'm not supposed to know his name. Let me see." Liya shrugged.

"Yes,here's one. Alyan Tahmid, medical student,hometown in Nurnagar....yes,all information matches. Let's see his profile picture."Liya squealed.

I made an irritated face. The librarian gave us an annoyed look and went out.

"It's a group picture of some boys wearing medical apron. Now which one is Alyan?"

I also peeked through her phone.

"They have name tag on their aprons. Let's zoom and try to read." Jamya took the phone in her hand.

"So much for this man." I huffed.

"Majority of their names are not visible due to snapping this pic from distance. Wait, look at this ones tag,it looks like it's written..Alyan." Jamya pointed.

"What???" Liya yelled.

What's there to yell?

I took the phone from Jamya's hand and looked at him.

Oh my god! He has long beard and moustache,also his hair is so long,till his shoulder and they are tangled like hell. Overall he's like a Greek mythology character,popping his head out of a book.

"Ooops,Is he even real?" Jamya snarled.

I can't believe Layla aunty suggested him to ammi. I mean,what is this? I know looks doesn't matter,but he is too much. This long hair,moustache and beard,he doesn't look like a normal human being.

"Layla aunty needs serious eye check-up." Liya said.

I sighed and turned to go out only to see Zayan smirking at me.

"Hey, what's up?" Zayan walked to us.

"What's this baboon doing here?" Jamya whispered to me.

"Leave my way." I said ignoring his question.

"Can't you be nice with me for once?" His smirk vanished.

"There's nothing so special about you that she has to be nice with you." Liya replied.

"It's better if you ladies stay away from coming between me and Warisha." He glared at her.

"There's no ' me and Warisha'. And Liya is right,after whatever you did there's no way I could be nice with you. Stop coming in my way, I don't like to see your face everywhere." I said.

"Mind your tongue. You're a petty girl so behave like one. Girls like you are supposed to stay under our feet and serve us,not argue with us." Zayan said.

Aaand I lost it.

I threw my heavy 550 page grammar book on him,direct on his forehead.

"What the...aaah." Screamed Zayan.

"That's our girl." Liya shrieked and Jamya laughed.

Zayan was startled,rooted on his place completely shocked. I could see a bruise forming on his forehead where the book hit him. Though I didn't want to hurt him like this,still I felt a weird satisfaction seeing this bruise.