< quarante - cinq >

Your point of view
————————————————————

Ladybug gave Adrien his power up and they fought off the two "sharks" she had. As I flew up to talk to her. She was a different type of akumatized villain.

"Avi get away from her she's dangerous" Ladybug said trying to stop me. I ignored her and stood face to face with Adrien's mom.

"I wasn't this monster he did this he traded me out for her as a partner and as a superhero" she cried harder and the whole place was overflowing with water. Could that mean Adrien's dad is Hawkmoth.

As I struggled to breathe and stay above water I spoke "you don't have to do this fight Hawkmoth with me". She looked at me softly and shook her head.

"Hawkmoth and the new holder of the peacock miraculous I call upon you to witness me take your enemies down" she announced into the air.

He appeared and so did the new holder. They've never shown their faces before. Could this really be the end of me and my team.

I treaded the water back coughing a bit as Cat noir and Ladybug caught Hawkmoth and the new woman. I stayed beside the tearjerker as she tried to wash me out. I know I can get to her if I try.

"Please think of your son" that was it she stopped crying. She glared over to Hawkmoth and used her tears to float to him.

"Hawkmoth battle me" she spoke with venom. "Are you insane your very power comes from me" he looked at her like she was cray.

We all sat in awe and watched what happened. This was all bizarre. "Then lend me your strength to fight you" she replied looking at him. " I created you" he said getting angry and distracted.

While she was distracting him Cat noir took the peacock lady's fan and ran off making her follow. "Lucky charm" I glanced at Ladybug and blew into my flute.

As time slowed down I trapped the handcuffs that were her lucky charm and raced to Hawkmoth cuffing both of his hands behind him.

I snatched the hat off of the tearjerker and broke it letting the akuma fly free. As time came back we saw Adriens mother lying on the floor, she was still breathing.