I'll consider this life Normal now

Previously

Trihexa: I am Trihexa. And I'm your new familiar.

A lot were shocked to hear that. The Multiversal Threat is a Servant to someone.

Y/n: Familiar? What's going on with you?

Trihexa: Allow me. My Creator made me pledge an Oath to anyone who defeats me. I would serve him/her till the rest of his/her days. And my new master is you.

Issei: Hey gorgeous! I defeated Trihexa! I'm your new Master!

Trihexa: *ignores him* Master. I'm with you till the end of your days. Please accept me.

Y/n: I-I. I guess I have no choice but to accept. But the chant is elsewhere, not here.

Trihexa: As you wish Master.

He cut a portal and teleported to their Home, leaving the Shocked students and a Crying pervert

And Now
Narrator POV

Ever since Y/n defeated Trihexa with unheard of Weaponry. Union Academy become desperate to bring Y/n back to Union. Of course, He always refused no matter what they do or offer.

Though for the Kings. They offered their Daughter's Hand in marriage, But He refused, saying that He's already engaged, and as sorry, He'll train Two of their Knights to enchance their kindom.

Speaking of Marriage. Rose told Y/n about Genesis and Pneuma. Let's just say, He was shocked.

Recap of the Goddess' Confession

Here we have Y/n looking at the Various Wanted Papers. Also, With Trihexa now as his familiar, He's treating her like a Family member now, which is kinda rare considering most people who get familiars tend to use them for Info or Other jobs.

But His searching was cut short because Rose entered with Genesis.

Rose: Baby? You busy?

Y/n: Not really. I can talk now. *stands up* So Genesis, What brings you here? I thought my training was done.

Genesis: It is. *blushes* I just um, asked Rose about something uhhhhh.

Y/n: Yes?

Suddenly. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a Pair of Soft 'Pillows' press against my back.

???: *giggles*

I turned my head to see Pneuma, But she's not in her usual armor, She's in a more Casual one.

Pneuma: Hello~

Y/n: Hey Pneuma, Why are hugging me?

Pneuma: Awwww, Why~?, Don't like it~?