Yes or yes

"Your boyfriend will get mad at whatever you're wearing." The twins said at the same time the moment they saw each other.

Atsumu was wearing shorts and a shirt which he only buttoned halfway. Osamu was wearing sweatpants and a shirt. Looks comfy and nice but Suna doesn't like it.

He doesn't like it when Osamu wears grey sweatpants. It will drive him crazy. He hates it when girls check his baby's bulge and he hates it how it cups the ass oh so nicely.

"We should get changed." Atsumu said and his twin nodded and they went back to their rooms so they could change.

Osamu came outside his room wearing a white designer tee, his black ripped jeans and his old school vans. Atsumu was wearing a black and white stripped tee, white skinny knee ripped jeans and his black sneakers.

The doorbell rang and the two headed downstairs.

"Goodluck to your man."

"Goodluck to your man too."

The twins are taking their boyfriends home because their parents wants to meet them. Kiyoomi and Rintarou were chill about it and they agreed to the dinner.

"Honey's looking good." Atsumu said when he saw his man was wearing a black turtleneck shirt, black pants and black ankle boots. He was also wearing a brown coat.

"I'm meeting your parents. I need to look nice hon." Kiyoomi said and Atsumo smiled at his man.

Osamu did not say anything when he saw Suna. He went straight in hugging his boyfriend who looked so good with his light blue short sleeved button up shirt which was neatly tucked into his black pants. He wearing a pair of white sneakers.

"You smell so good Sunarin..." Osamu said and his twin gave him a disgusted look.

"Ew." Atsumu fake gagged and Kiyoomi rolled his eyes.

"Thotsumo!" Osamu mocks. Atsumu gasped and he turned to look at his boyfriend who was  holding his laughter. Suna on the other hand was laughing oh so happily.

"Hoesamu." Atsumu spat and Osamu turned to look at his his boyfriend who was still laughing.

The twins started fighting and Suna made no attempts in separating the twins. He just laughed there and watched the two fight.

"Alright. That's enough everyone. We all have to get going." Kiyoomi said and the three immediately stopped.

Kiyoomi might be the youngest among the four of them but he was the boss--- the scariest boi so the twins and Suna doesn't want t be on his bad side.

The four of them made their way inside Kiyoomi's car. They decided to go there so they can 'discuss' effectively.

"Have you two ever bought a lover home?" Kiyoomi asked he was driving the car by the way.

"No..." The twins replied and Suna got more nervous.

"But... shit. What if they-"

"Hm. Our parents are not like that. Relax you two okay?" Osamu said and Atsumu decided to take a nap.

Kiyoomi was driving the car quietly while the others were sleeping. After hours of driving, they finally arrived in Miyas mansion.

Sakusa havent been there--- hell. He never met Osamu's parents before. He was so nervous but he didn't want to embarrass himself.

Suna had met Atsumu's parents before but that time, he was only introduced as Atsumu's bestfriend. Now that he was Osamu's boyfriend and Atsumu's bestfriend, he felt so nervous.